xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zubair1

Google Adsense Earnings

I worked with google adsence before 1 year but the price / money that are given to this method is too small an amount as not to be paid (at least me me up and I gave up). I think no one click on the google ads that are Mon. sites .. Just me wonder if someone has taken over $ 100 a month on this method</span>

Adsense was very cool and understanding in the early days but now since many members are abusing the service Google has turned into a mini-villain too and is abusing even genuine users :) That's why I prefer not to use it (I can't use it even if I want to - they suspended my account!)

Hi guyz...
i have recently been hearing that adsense doesn't pay
they kick you out, at the time when you are about
to get paid.....well i really dont know that...
but i just wanna ask if some one has ever been paid...
please post here if you have ever been paid by Google Adsense
if you didn't and think theres a better one,
or better thing to do, else then showing these type
of ads...please post your comments or anything else
to help the several going in the wrong direction...
thank you very much
bye

well I do not know about this, and I have not heard of anyone being "kicked out" or banned unless there was a real reason such as clicking there own ad's or other abuse. I do know however they want you to make $10.00 USD before you are able to be paid. Well I have this on my site Echo Of Thunder Weather and in the time since I joined Adsence I am a rich man. A whopping 0.31 cents :) so I think it will be awhile before I get paid or kicked out lol

Reason of kicking out is because either clicking on your own ads or forming a group to click on each others ad in pattern. Asking to click on ads in return for incentive on sites like mturk or shorttasks is also one way to qualify for banning. I have used adsense before and getting 100$ after 6 months of exhaustive traffic on site. This time 6 months are passed and i'm yet to get the adsense checks. Also alternative to adsense is infolinks, adbrite,Yahoo ads etc. Depends on how much visitor you get you'll get paid and you'll get clicks.

ummmm please be specific and give us some circumstances that are unfair. if people don't like their terms of service, they shouldn't put adsense on their site. PERIOD. but to make blanket statements that the adsense program is abusing people is in my opinion just as unfair.

Adsense was very cool and understanding in the early days but now since many members are abusing the service Google has turned into a mini-villain too and is abusing even genuine users :) That's why I prefer not to use it (I can't use it even if I want to - they suspended my account!)

Well I for one am about ready to take Google Adtard OFF OF MY SITE Page impressions 543 Clicks 0 Earnings $0.00

Let me know about your site. I'll help you get some visitors and some keywords so that you'll get over that 0$. Post your website link and i'll let you know what you need to do to get some bucks from it. What i'm going to tell you is about monetization techniques. Some worked for me and earned so far till i sold my that site. So perhaps i can help you in this.

hmmmm ok cool *link*

things I have tried are meta tags and registered with webmaster tools and analytics and it seems my website isn't indexed by google at all.. even when I type the full URL in the search box -.-
*EDIT** well it seems their indexing my site on Google now, can't say that'll help much lol

Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

Some of my observations for your site:1) Theme is dark and unattractive because of this big buttons and scrolling at the top of the header. So change those buttons. Make them small. Or use another dark theme for IPB. There are many dark themes available try some better themes on forum.( i know it is subjective but better search for appealing theme as this is not attractive at all).2) Make sure adsense ads are displayed at the botton of header and at the bottom of thread. 3) Add some content to forum. You've no content on forum, why should google index your site now ?and why should you earn from adsense with that empty site ?4) To click on ads, are you offering anything on site ? nothing so the ads on your forum are of random keywords so there is no way people click on ads which are not relevant to site. so add content and then try to bring traffic.5) here is solution: open account with forumpromotion.net and earn some FP cash and use it to get forum package service. so you'll get some posts from them and member registration as well. Do these changes and come back to this thread again. we'll check again to see what more needs to be done to bring more traffic.