xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zubair1

Google Adsense Earnings

Hi guyz...i have recently been hearing that adsense doesn't paythey kick you out, at the time when you are aboutto get paid.....well i really dont know that...but i just wanna ask if some one has ever been paid...please post here if you have ever been paid by Google Adsenseif you didn't and think theres a better one,or better thing to do, else then showing these typeof ads...please post your comments or anything elseto help the several going in the wrong direction...thank you very muchbye

my fren got paid last time for google's adsense .. i didnt get paid because they caught me clicking on my own ads. i think that if u r not going to fraud click ur ads u wont be kicked out by google :D other ppc programs are not that strict and their spam detection are lower .. but the payouts are so little compare to adsense.

I cant beleive that google would do that to anyone. Because they are too big of a company to do something like that. They risk being sued and getting a bad reputation that could ultimatley kill thier business. I have personally never been paid but im not even clost to the payout amount.

lol .. i'll tell u that they r smart enough .. ur browser .. ur ip or ur cookies will tell them if fraud click is there .. if u r going to ask ur fren to <- snipped -> .. make sure they click it only once a day n not clicking too much}

Sh** they close my account..i can' bear to hear there anymore...i hate them, lolthey closed my account maybemy friends were clicking alot on the banners...what am i suppose to do now....i dont know which services to join..i had about $65 in adsense, and they closed iti am feeling very mad, and also disapointedcould any here tell me a services, that does pay

so wait, if a random person keeps clicking your ads like a lot a day your account will get shut down? thats not fair! even though i only have about $20 on my account so far, still thats not right. they should only shut your account down if you are clicking it a lot a day :-p. but can anyone confirm for me that they actually have been paid? if not then the hell with this idea

I don't get paid either. I tried a few different "paying programs" but it takes some time to try them all and to see which one is the best. Does anyone have a really 'paying' afflite program I can sign up for that is worth my time?

Google AdSense is THE program that PAYS. They are fair and they pay well for clicks. But if you try to cheat, you are gone.That is also being fair, right? Never click on your own ads... Though I have an account, I have never received so many clicks worth getting paid for. If you have a good site with lots of content and many visitors, you may make good amount of money...Remember content is king!

i have adsense in my site as well, but it really takes a very long time to reach the minimum amount required by the program. a substantial number of visitors come daily to my site for the information/content they require, but it is not a very good gauge of success with adsense. i rarely get double digit clicks on a day-to-day basis, mostly just 1 or 2 or 3 clicks a day. and since google ads pay differently with each click, it's hard to even make a projection of how much you can earn a month. my adsense has been up for 3 months already, and sadly, i can't even tell when i will be able to reach their minimum for payout.clicking on your own ads is a big NO-NO for google. :P so if you get adsense on your site, don't even think about clicking them even if you just want to test your code. google will know, and before you even can say OOOPPS!, your adsense account will already be suspended/revoked (and all earnings lost if you have started earning already).will report in here if and when i get paid by adsense. :P

I had talked with many people and them earnings are approx. $20-$30 per mounth.If you clicking on your own site banner they will kick you out....Who use boxto.and someone you get paid of bux to or something like that.i am interested in google adsense but i think that this money is...only for site :P:P