xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TikiPrincess

Gift To Jlhaslip

I was so inspired by the wonderful responses to my gift for Mike that I thought I'd continue my streak with this sig for jlhaslip.

I took my inspiration from this line in your current sig:

<! -- If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -->

Posted Image

I hope you like it, Jim. :P

I'm loving it!!!

I will definitely be wearing this with Pride... I can't express myself here. I am overwhelmed by your generosity.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Now everyone will be requesting a "Siggy by Tiki"...

I love stick figures! All of your sigs are so awesome! This one is my favorite though I love the hammer! Spam! Wam, Bam, Smash, Banned.

@haslip but I got the first one many stick figure sigs :P, I have a feeling though that person is me who is saying, "spam spam spam." Of course the Tact hammer looks brutual as I can only imagine that person on the ground is one of those bad spammers we be seeing in this forum.

As Mike would say: BWAHAHAHAHA. One by one, I'll turn you all into stick figures. It's going to be the next big craze in GFX! Limited edition stick figure sigs by Tiki. :P I doubt the n00bs will be begging for me to make one, though.

I just figured since I can't be as awesome at rendering as Mike, I'll at least be funny. It's a small way to show my appreciation to you for reaching out to a new Trapper like me. I'm having a blast making them. But it also gives me a chance to play with photoshop and figure out how things work. And I can show them off without any pressure to do something spectacular.

FYI Mike, the spammer doesn't look shameful enough to be you, especially since he's spamming four times. That's like shaming you twice and squaring it. Maybe you're the dead spammer in the background, I haven't decided yet. If I do, I'll update the sig with a little arrow pointing to that S&M guy.

Haha I have to say amazing render :PI'm actually jealous that siggy is amazing lol!!