xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Devin

New To Trap17

Well, I was looking through free website hosting when one of my friends told me about Xisto, so then I was interested, so I checked it out for a bit. Now, I was interested in it, so I registered, and here I am. :P Hope I can get the best out of Xisto, it seems lke a great place. :P

Welcome, Devin! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! Xisto has a very friendly community. If have problems with graphics, programming, or other stuff with computers, we can help with that!

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

Welcome Devin to Xisto. We always enjoy having new members join the community. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here as much as I do and most others do. Imtay covered the basics on where to find the guides and what not. We ltry to help each other no matter what the subject but that's not all we do here. Sharing our knowledge and experience of life is also what we like to post about to teach others and expand our knowledge but of course we like to have fun as well. Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? We like to get to know each other here that's part of what the Introduction section is for. Of course I don't mean like personal information but what you like to do and stuff. I'm an average 15 year old kid (turn 16 in 3 days :P). I like to watch/play baseball, hang out with friends, do computer programming and attempt web design.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Xisto :P Xisto certainly is a great place for your free web hosting, and the community here is always welcoming and friendly. If you have a problem, or something you need to find out about, everyone here is willing to help you. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Hello Devin Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Guess all the rules stuff has already been covered. Your friend did you a favor recommending Trap. The people here are friendly and very helpful. The hosting is the best free no-ads hosting on the net. The most reliable I have found. If you need anything, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and see you around the boards. :P

Welcome, Welcome and for the third time Welcome to Xisto.com, the best place to be since the clubs of the Disco era. We have thousand of people to talk to, thousands of topics to post on and the best hosting to host on since...umm..FREE HOSTING!!! :P So enjoy your stay here and see you in the forums.

Along with the hosting option, the forums itself are good, too.I heard about Xisto some time ago but did not join as I thought it would be like all other forums, but its not. Its way better.

:P Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P ) or just post a topic about it :P Anyways, I hope you have fun! :P I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :PEnjoy :D