xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

'page Not Found' Error [resolved]

Heyhey,I've been approved this morning for a plan #2 hosting package, so I went to he link in my mail.I've filled in all the fields and also filled in my domain: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
The setup was pretty fast and without problems.After all was set up, I tried to log into the Cpanel by IP, but that didn't work... It gave a 'page not found' error.I know for my domain it can take up to a few days before it works, but with the IP, I should be able to log into Cpanel, right?Thanks in advance

Yes, cpanel should work as soon as your account is set up. Domain propagation should work within 48 to 72 hours or sooner.Which login method did you use? There are several available.

Try this...
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i unno if itll work for you but thats how i get to my cpanel - im runnin on a sub domain so it should work for you even though you on a domain cause im guessing its straight through the Xisto server.

+1

That's the IP I login to also. I'm not sure where the other IP you got came from. Theres a link at the top of the forums for cpanel login too. It points to this link and there is also a secure login just change the 2082 port to 2083.

Yes perhaps the cpanel directory hasn't been made yet? but this is very strange. I believe 9block's will work because instead of giving me the page not found it queried me for login info so i suppose that might be a solution right now. This is very odd though... :P

Never, ever use 69.50.188.18 IP. We have moved our hosting accounts to a dedicated server which 9block stated the correct new IP address. This was almost a year and a half ago.And I am bit confused here... are you trying to add the domain to your hosting account? Because checking the domain name provided shows nameserver not pointing to Xisto. This is the first error on the case.Secondly, I do not see the domain name added/parked to your Xisto hosting account. Follow these steps:If you own the domain name, please access your domain control and change nameservers to ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.comAccess your cpanel and add/park the domain OR go to the Process page and change from Xisto sub-domain to new domain nameAnd lastly, wait about 24-72 hours until the change properly propagates throughout the internetAfter which, domain.ext/cpanel will workThank you :P

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.