xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
renegade-designs

Alien Ware-area 51 Computer Only $2000 wow a alien ware computer

fianlly the alien-ware people recuded their high prices,the all new alien ware area 51 computer is now only $2190

here is the picture of the computer

Posted Image

for those of you who dont know what a alien ware computer is....welll its the best computer ever made(according to me) it has the best graphics,speed,space and visual display and sound,using Microsoft? Windows? XP Home Edition

Microsoft? Windows? XP Professional Edition and running Intel? 925XE* / ICH6R Express chipset /Intel? 925X / ICH6R Express chipset and Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz Four DDR2 DIMM sockets Up to 4GB of system memory and the drives are Four 5.25" for DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD/CD-RW, or DVD?RW drives

Two 3.5" for floppy drive, 8-in-1 digital media reader / writer, or front accessible 1394

this computer is the bomb,99.9 % of the games will run on this computer without any problems

alienware computers are not seen much around because many people dont kno about them and they are too expensive but this is the best price u can get a alienware,ill surely buy this computer when i get money :D

buddy $ 2000 isnt very expensive FOR A ALIENWARE and it comes with the monitor,keyboard,mouse,and speakers thats a very good deal,they are selling it on the official website at alienware.com,alienwares are mostly bought by crazy gaming nerds and rich *bottom* ppl but this is a real good deal now,alienwares are good but they didnt have enuf sales coz they were expensive so the company dropped it rates and now their business is booming,with the ipod that has pc and mac software and all this collaboration(hope i spelled it rite ;))who knowz when the prices of alienware might increase again,get urs now ! ;)

Alienware are usually really good computers but you might as well have built your own with the price that they cost.

yeah you're right.. alienware computers arent very popular. i didnt hear about them until my friend said he wanted one really bad but then the price came up to be about $5000 CAN.. ive only seen alienware advertised on ebgames.com and thats it, for such a good business they have no good advertising .. i went to their site and saw all the cool colours they have for the pcs and they look sick.. the laptops look amazing too ;)

Alienwares are ok...in my book. I personally like Dell and Voodoo computers the most. I own a Dell Dimension XPS (Gen2) and have never had any problems with it and it cost me about 2grand. I got it last april and it had some pretty sweet deals on it like free upgrade to 2gb memory and free lcd screen. Anyways the new current XPS (Gen 4) is soooo good, they have moved away from the blue case and now have a sexy silver polished looking case. I have a friend who owns the Voodoo Rage F:1, cost him like 5 or 6 grand but thats ok, he is rich >_< . He got it about a year ago and it is the best computer i have ever seen. Even though it is a year old it outperforms most new computers, voodoo overclocks every part and has the most advanced liquid cooling.

Yes this is a good computer but it is mainly for gaming and thats what I have an xbox for. I use the computer for doing things like CAD and other things like that. But if I had money to just spend on a computer I would probably do it this computer has the ebst looks out of any of the computer. It has really cool things on it that include Windows? XP Home Edition Microsoft? Windows? XP Professional Edition and running Intel? 925XE* / ICH6R Express chipset /Intel? 925X / ICH6R Express chipset and Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz Four DDR2 DIMM sockets Up to 4GB of system memory and the drives are Four 5.25" for DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD/CD-RW, or DVD?RW drives Two 3.5" for floppy drive, 8-in-1 digital media reader / writer, or front accessible 1394. So it is cool and if anybody wants a good computer for gaming I would get this if you have the money for it.

Man... $2000? With $2000 you can build TWO PCs with even better performance than AlienWare's and still have money to spend at McDonald's for a month. You just need to look for the right price. I admit I like their case but thats about it. lol

if only i had the money to spend and buy something like that. but i think if i had $2000 that i had to spend on a computer i would build one on my own. then i can get exactly what i want and would probably be able to find some good prices and put more into my own computer than would come in a pre-made one. but alienware computers are awesome. i wish i could have one.

but i think if i had $2000 that i had to spend on a computer i would build one on my own. then i can get exactly what i want and would probably be able to find some good prices and put  more into my own computer than would come in a pre-made one.

68402[/snapback]

that is exactly my point, total customization. You just need the right place to buy stuff, the money to buy them, the skills and the patience. Thats all.

Replying to SilentWarrior Haha no offence but you can get a alien ware for the same price with best graphics card you can get. And it comes with a 4gb. I think for 2grand that is very cheap. It also comes with surround sound speakers. And 24 inch moniter. So if you can get a better deal than that tell me Please =)-reply by shawn