xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mononoko

9/11 Email Floating Round

The Secret behind the number 11
Pretty Chilling - read to the bottom. Try it out.
If you are a sceptical person - still read on as it's actually very interesting!!
This is actually really freaky!! (Mainly the end part, but read it all first)

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters. (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

Sheer coincidence..?

Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.
2 + 5 + 4 = 11
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Unconvinced about all of this still ..?

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Please do the following:

1. Highlight the Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS........................

What do you think now????

I thought i might post this, because i personnaly think its quite interesting, as sick and twisted as blowing up the twin towers was.
i dont think all of this could be coincidence.

I'm not any particular religion, but i was studying the koran in RE (its compulsory at my school)
and was asked to turn to chapter 9:10

well, i was bored, and was looking around the chapter to see what it was about, and found this:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

Now i was studying Americans in another subject, so i knew that the Eagle is one of the most recognized symbol of the US (apart from stars and stripes, ofc)
the verse is verse number 9.11 of the Koran, if you ask me, thats just really eerie, could it be what the Koran was talking of?

Just a debate that i would like to put forward

Yes I see all of these things that add up to 11, but do you really think that it was ALL planned like that though? Sure I can see the date, the telephone services, maybe the flight number, who knows, maybe even the passengers. But do you really think they had that much control? So if George W Bush wasn't 11 letters long and say maybe Al Gore was president, would they not have sent the attack and waited? If Ramsin Yuseb was not 11 letters long and say he had different name of 12 letters long, would he not send the attack or send it on the 12th day of the month? I see also even the Madrid bombings being 911 days after, it's all one big pattern but I think people are looking just more and more to add to it. If you want you can add Empire State to the list because it also has 11 letters in it. Yes I see all, but I think some are just coincidences that people went out looking for. They were trying to send a message and that is how they chose to do it and that's what makes it even more memorable. They hurt our country and there isn't really anything we can do to change that day because it is in the past. We have to now look into the feature to try and protect it better.

There's probably some correlation between the verse and the date the hijackers decided to pull their plan but anything else is just the creative thinking of some people who have just a little too much time on their hands.

That is interesting. However, I could probably find a lot of statistics that add up to another number, like 2 or something. I do think, though, that the terrorists did it on the date 9/11 becasue that is the Police hot line, I believe that is the only now coincidental fact.

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

thats purely conicidental, and does not mean naything as the koran was written 100's year ago

I actually did the flight number to wingdings and coincidence or not, it's super creepy. It's a plane, two pieces of paper which look like twin towers, a skull&crossbones, and a Jewish star of David. Just out of curiosity I did that same thing to my name and GW's and it was nothing like that. You have to remember that that day was a day of great energy. Things happened here that've never happened and the events of that day will reverberate in history just like the rolling waves a tossed pebble in a body of water will create. The reverberation of all that energy shakes the very cosmos and the people who put it all into motion didn't just decide on a whim one day to carry it all out. They're occultists, Lucifarians, Illumanati, high-degree hidden Free Masons, the same people who designed Washington D.C. using magic symbology to make up the very streets it's composed of, placing the capitol building on a specific latitude and longitude because of the power focus. There are entire books written on the subject of the power of numbers and how they've been used in history to give advantage to those who know how to use that Knowledge to their own gain. It is said, Knowledge is power (Scientia est Potentia). This saying refers to a specific occult knowledge and that Knowledge is tightly guarded and only a very few people ever even know it exists and has existed through the past five ages. When the population of humans is nearly wiped out every so often, the Knowledge is kept in vaults for certain families to use to continue their empires and allow them to enslave the people throughout the next age. And every time the masses finally get a clue, a new global population-killing event ends that age and we all have to start over again. Unless we're lucky enough to be born into the families who have access to the Knowledge of past ages.

It is creepy, but I don't think the terrorists really planned on some of that, maybe the flight numbers though, as that was the day they chose to hit the towers. I personally though feel that most of it is just mainly a coincidence.

the terrorist did plan it for sept. 11, it wasn't coincidence.
as for that Q33 NY thing, the flight number was 11. what i think you're getting at is the ID number on the plane which was actually N334AA, not Q33.
Q33 is what some guy noticed turned out to be a plane and some papers that looked like towers. It has nothing to do with 9/11 at all.

New Info Found to back me up:
(Quoted from BibleBoy on The Book Of THoTH forums) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

There was no flight Q33 involved in the attacks of 9 11 and as you already pointed out earlier, before the contradiction, the first flight number was 11. There were 64 not 65 passengers on flight 77. Flight 77 hit the pentagon not the towers. There were 265 passengers not 254. The excerpt from the Quran was absolutely wrong, chapter 9 verse 11 of the Quran deals with repentance.
"But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand." Quran 9-11

Edited by takotsu (see edit history)

I'm sure information like that can be found on just about anything. Why people actually look for this info, I don't know. Even if all of this was planned (which I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't), then what does that prove? The terrorists know how to add? I don't think this is creepy at all, it's just useless work. If we are going to look back at 9/11, then we should try to learn from our mistakes, not look at how the numbers added up to 11.

lol that's ridiculous :Dthe wingdings conversion was insane though, I couldn't stop laughing! (sorry for the situation, but its obvious this is fake, so it felt funny that someone would make such an accurate plane no. to wingdings thing)this is what it looked like:[attached]

untitled.bmp

Very interesting, yes. But at the same time, some may say its just a weird co-incidence about the numbers. As one other said, if it was well planned based on those numbers (which imo think it's unlikely) it probably doesnt prove anything. Sure some or parts of it may be planned, but then again it doesnt add up otherwise if we went by the numbers theory. I agree with husker that many western nations could learn from their mistakes, rather than looking up weird theories and so forth.