xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Your Last Day Alive

If I found out that I had one day to live I woud spend it with my family, all I would want to do was spend my final hours telling them how much they meant to me. I would also go to my favourite place in the world(Scotland) and I would remeber all of the good times I had there and stuff. I would then probally go and confess my sins to God. So really all I would want is to hve quaity time with my family, but what I wouldnt want is everyone around me crying and all of that. All I would want is everyone to act normal as though I had ages to live, even though that might be a bit hard for them. But I would want to die with my mum with me for comfort. Wow what a hard question to answer, hopefully I wll never be faced with that awful situation!

I reckon if I was just about to die, like on deaths door, JUST about to die. I'd have a good old fap :PThink about it... It'd be similar to autoerotic asphyxiation But more hardcore. And apart from that, last day, I'd probably spend it with Kelly... Tell her I love her. Then do something awesome like streak singing some sonata arctica B)Jump off a cliff and do something else I don't know.

If it was my last day alive there are a few things I would like to do.

Spend time with my family

Post an anouncement on Xisto

Bungee Jump

Sky Dive

Go to bed @ 11:45PM

I am not religious, however I would prey

Speaking of this sadly, I may be faced with this situation as I have cancer in the blood. My doctors dont know how long I still have...

On the last day alive,1: I would tell my loved ones maybe a girlfriend, parents (if they still exist!), friends and colleagues, to forget me. Because that would leave painful memories etched in their hearts, and they might not be able to accept the fact and in the end, fail to accomplish big things.2: I would want to complete big things as usual, continue doing up amazing ideas and be a great influence in the internet and the world of innovation as well as business!3: Complete god's requests, if not repent on sins i have commited on the day.By the way, i have no girlfriend, or colleagues, afterall this is a question! Not questioning when is the time! Sigh..

if i knew i was going to die soon i would most likely just do several things in life that i havent gotten a chance to do and wont ever get to. i would tell my parents how much they really mean to me and how im sorry i wasnt the perfect little girl they wanted. the perfect little girl they expected to go on to college and become someone important. someone who is actually a somebody. then i would tell my cuzin that im sorry for ever telling him the things i did when we were young and that i really hated how we couldn't be as close as we were when we were kids. he was like my best friend and i love him to death and all i would say is that im sorry. i would bang rico [; haha cuz i mean who wouldnt want to tap that :P & i'd tell him how much he means to me and how he's affected my life. && i'd also live life to the fullest so i can die thinkin to myself, those were the most amazing moments in my life. and then die[: fin. lol

well if it was my last day alive.. i would probably go into total panic mode.. and try to find out a way to stay alive.. somehow.. the tought of death scares me.. and well i would probably find all those people that i never got a chance to say goodbye to and wat not.. ex boyfriends.. loves.. crushes.. i would tell it all =) and i just.. i would spend my last day with my friends... and probably scream to the world.. CHRIS I AHH MISS YOU!

Notice from jlhaslip:
merged per report

If you knew you were going to die, and it was your last day to live, what would you do? If I knew it were my last day I would try to do as many things I had never experienced before. This includes skydiving, water jet skying, snowboarding, bungee jumping and much more. Also, before I left, I would say good bye to all my family, especially my Mother, Father, and Brother (assuming they were all still alive).

exactly what i would do =) make a 'bucket' list and do everything i could. lol maybe even take out a big lone and just spend a ton of money and give stuff away to people to make them feel good =)

i would try to do some thing great that day coz that will be remebers after i die too and it will be as good as i am not dead.. coz my memories are always in my dear ones hearth, So physical death no matters for me. I want to leve a expression of my in all othe hearts lo my loved ones.

i would like to conquer my fears like:rollercoastersbugsheightssubway tracks (im terrified of them for some reason i dont understand, and i cant remember ever having a bad experience with them when i was a litlle boy, i guess im just scared of getting run over by a train or hitting the 3rd rail)and i would repent my sins, say goodbye, take the miracle pills that can stop death until old age, and when my parents come in the room crying, jump out of the closet and yell boo.

i would pray to GOD for my sins and i'll spend my whole day with my family and will do any such work that people will remember me with good words and memories. but i think it's tough to do like this. but i guess nothing is impossible.

If you knew you were going to die, and it was your last day to live, what would you do? If I knew it were my last day I would try to do as many things I had never experienced before. This includes skydiving, water jet skying, snowboarding, bungee jumping and much more. Also, before I left, I would say good bye to all my family, especially my Mother, Father, and Brother (assuming they were all still alive).

I would write a last will XD

LOL This topic should be renamed the Bucket List.If I were to die today and I had only today to do anything I wanted. I would go to sleep. Why? Doing things on the last day is obvious, and why do something that I have never done before? If I am going to die, I'd rather die as who I am, and who I am is defined by my life before. Why change things just to leave an impression? If I really was a good person then I wouldn't need to worry about cramming in the community service hours on the last day. I would go to sleep because I'd rather be prepared. Because death is new to me O_O I don't know how it will feel when I die and if there is an after-life or not. I would much rather prepare myself for it by going to sleep, the closest thing we have to the end of life. Also, when we sleep, our mind is rested, and in the state of rest, I can enter eternal sleep, kind of fitting =)

I would tie up any loose ends (prayers, fights, la de da). Then, let everyone I'm close to know that I love them, and anyone I've only been on bad terms with know I don't really hate them, much. Finally, I would eat whatever and however much of it I wanted and sleep. That way, I would just die in my sleep.

Edited by thecolorchangingfedora (see edit history)

If it was my last day alive, I'd probably begin the day with a good old fap too, heheh. Well, it's gonna be somewhere in there but, mainly, I'm going to ask the one I love out on a date, probably movies and dinner. I'd tell him how much I love him, despite knowing that he will never reciprocate the same. I'd ask him if I could kiss him, just once, or hug him, or hold him close. It's gonna be my last moments and, even though I usually say I'm ready for death anytime, I still can't help feeling scared, not of what lies beyond this world, but of leaving him and, possibly, never seeing him again.

I'll also probably leave something behind for my family, perhaps a note of thanks. I don't own much, so I doubt I'd really need a last will and testament.

Oh yeah, on the final hour, I'd be sure to purge every last bit of NSFW material on my computer and external storage. Well, that or give 'em to another friend :D Anyway, I don't want my family discovering anything particularly incriminating :D

Then sleep. If I still wake up alive next morning, I'll do as I usually do and just wait for death to smite me. Then, at least, I'd have known perfectly well that I am ready to die.

(Geez, this is a rather disturbing thread. Now I'm thinking, what if I'm gonna die today?