xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Your Last Day Alive

If you knew you were going to die, and it was your last day to live, what would you do? If I knew it were my last day I would try to do as many things I had never experienced before. This includes skydiving, water jet skying, snowboarding, bungee jumping and much more. Also, before I left, I would say good bye to all my family, especially my Mother, Father, and Brother (assuming they were all still alive).

I have never think about the last day of my life. just one day, we can't do anything. If you knew that tomorrow you would die, I bet that you can't do anything. Why don't you live everyday as the last day of your life and make everyday happy?

what would I do on my last day as a living man:

Wow a difficult question, I live my life to the fullest so I could die on every day without having any regrets or wishes.
Also why would you do something special, you can do them always.

LOL This topic should be renamed the Bucket List.
If I were to die today and I had only today to do anything I wanted. I would go to sleep. Why? Doing things on the last day is obvious, and why do something that I have never done before? If I am going to die, I'd rather die as who I am, and who I am is defined by my life before. Why change things just to leave an impression? If I really was a good person then I wouldn't need to worry about cramming in the community service hours on the last day.

I totaly agree with Okara KAmi.

i would as said in another post, do everything i was too scared to do before. like bunjee jumping and skydiving. i'm to scared to do those but if your going to die then thats way more scary than bunjee jumping! :lol:

Your Last Day AliveYour Last Day Alive

I guess if I was going to kick the bucket, I would first set up a trail that would show my parents where and what I loved. I would probably want to skip school and test myself with trials and trail of knowledge. See what I can truely be as though I was! 

last dayYour Last Day Alive

If tomorrow were my last day here I would hold my kids tight and never let them Go.  I would explain that I would be watching them and that they were my life.  I would tell them that I will miss all their first but that I will be watching them.  I would talk about their life and what they each have ment to me.  They would know that they mean the world to me as I should show them everyday anyway. Sometimes life gets in the way and we all forget to remember the important things anyway.  They are the important things to me.  I would tell my husband to love them more that he ever has and that I will be waiting for him on the other side (with no clothes on) ha ha ha

-reply by Tina

What I would do if I knew it was my last day to live.Your Last Day Alive

I would try my best to make anyone and everyone wish I had died the day before. I would tell the truth about how I feel that EVERYONE else was ALREADY DEAD and I would be the only one left that was truly, authentically alive. I would tell everyone that I knew it was just an illusion that the world or universe was playing me like a game and I would DARE everyone to convince me otherwise. Regardless of what anyone said I would believe  this and everyone would be so provoked and annoyed by me I would be laughing and my last words would be on the 23rd hour and 45 seconds with 10 or so seconds left "I am only PRACTICING to die, but you all have mastered dying while you lived! or I would say something that would continute to provoke others after my death, in case I was wrong and they were alive after I died, Like If I was executed or put to death my last words would be you are only practicing to execute me, you are experts at executing yourselves, so that when I died I or my words, etc. Would live on subliminally, My last words would force them, (provoke them) to think!

-reply by Barbara Todish