xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Your Last Day Alive

If you knew you were going to die, and it was your last day to live, what would you do? If I knew it were my last day I would try to do as many things I had never experienced before. This includes skydiving, water jet skying, snowboarding, bungee jumping and much more. Also, before I left, I would say good bye to all my family, especially my Mother, Father, and Brother (assuming they were all still alive).

This includes skydiving, water jet skying, snowboarding, bungee jumping and much more.

With plans like that, you just might indeed make it your last day on earth. :D But if it were my last day on earth, how would i know? If i were old enough to consider that any next day would be my last day, and i'm just doing my normal things, why would that "last" day be any different? If i'm retired and somehow managed to be financially secure for however longer my days are on earth, and i decide to just relax, i would. As far as i'm concerned, i wouldn't be too worried about what i didn't do, but rather what i would be leaving behind and who it'll be given to.

if i ever knew that day is my last day, i preffer to Confession of all my sins ...

In my opinion, that's a bit cheating the system. I mean, you had several years before to repent, why is it that you chose your "last" day? And who knows if God will be willing enough to accept you with His grace. I say just repent now.

If I had one day to live, I think I would try to bring my brother to the lord with more conviction. But not just him, I would talk to everyone I know about god. Unfortunatly, it seems that it would take death to get me to do what i should have been doing my entire life.

If I was to die today, I'd try to do my best at doing the stuff I never did or do the stuff (that I can) I wanted to. I'd probably do some crazy crap though, as I'm going to die. Like everyone else, I'd say goodbye to my family and friends.

Some friend told me of a story about a Saint. I'm sorry, I forgot her name. When this Saint was just a nun leaving on a convent. Someone asked her what she'll do if she finds out that it will be her last day on earth. She answered, "I'll do the same things I do everyday." The message is clear, right? This is a very inspiring story and up until now I follow what she believes in. In living life without regrets.

I would, with my 17 year old mentality, nail every hot girl I could bag in a day. Lol, of course I wouldn't, I have a girlfriend. But how's this plan sound.Rob a large bank with heavy weapons... but instead of taking the money out the front door, transfer it to a swiss bank account inside of the bank. Then have an accomplish transfer the money too two seperate swiss bank accounts. One for him and one for you. Then give yourself up, with only a previously hidden note for your closest loved one to find. While you are being held in jail, you won't live to see tomorrow, and you have made your family richer.But, I would enjoy a day long party, with music, drinks and BBQ in which all my friends and family were invited. To celebrate and die joyfully. (Wow, that sounded religious - it wasnt)

Hmmmm.....What would I do if I knew I was gonna die today/ tomorrow? I guess I would talk to my parents and let them know all the things that I never told them. Spend more time with my pets and then go to work as usual. Meet the same friends that I meet everyday. Maybe read a book I could not.I would like one special thing at the end of the day , I would just want to sleep with my boyfriend and pets until I died. I know that it would be a very difficult time for my guy but It would give me joy that the last thing I had was my guy and my animals. If try to do all kinds of things before I die then I would regret not meeting my friends, working i.e I would miss the normal things. I would probably put up an announcement on Xisto before I die though :D

If I were to die today or the next day, I would tell someone the things I had really wanted to say, but couldn't. I'd do everything I had wanted to do in my "future", and I'd try my hardest so no one close to me would feel so much sadness if I died.

If I were to die tomorrow, I would do the best I could to make who ever I made sad or disrespected in my life think differently of me. I also cant' take what I have to my grave, so I would give everything I had to my loved ones or to people that need it, like homeless people.

If it will be tomorow then first thing what I will do,I will telephone to all my friends (only that i like). I will tell them about my last day and i will go to pub to drink some beer. Then I will go to bank and give all I have to my family and friends :XD: If you can see I have my friends at 2. position after my family. And as manddyx told I would tell someone the things I had really wanted to say, but couldn't. It is hard to write about your last day because you are not living it now. It will be different when it will be your last day really. But as one of Slovak actors. Last days of his live he was with homeless people and he was drinking alcohol with them. It is bad to know when it will be your last day.

I think I live like that everyday. I dont have to change anything I am doing at the moment - and i think we all should learn to live a day at a time. Dont transfer what you are to do today till tommorrow...it makes tommorrow all the more fresher. Each day is new, I haven't passed through it before so I do not mar it with the dirt of yesterday.