xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Addiction To Games

I have temporally adictions when a game really likes it. But suddenly the adiction disappears so maybe it?s not a addiction, Isn?t it? But my brothers play all the time that they can, maybe they are addicted.But I think that the only problem that you can have when you play a lot of videogames maybe is academic.But the videogames addiction is better than drug addiction. So my brothers maybe have problem with their school but it isn?t so impactable like the drugs.Regards.

Apart from the addiction, playing games can be very useful. No, I'm not talking about those educational games :angel: but about violent games...Playing violent games helps in releasing the tension built-up in the mind after a day's work and playing such games helps in relieving it. Then there are games which help you imagine that your enemy in real life is in the game and you have to punch him! :( These games are actually fun too. So in cases like these, addiction to games is actually useful.

Well, actually some people like to play games alot in their free time. Though I am not an every-day 24/7 gamer anymore, since I have College and my Computer Courses etc. Depending on what kind of Gaming Style you are, most likely you do like playing games a little too much. :(

It's obvious that playing video games is addictive.Anything that is fun is addictive.Of course,getting the adrenalin rushfrom winning, and the pure escapism are what fuel this addiction.

Gaming sure is fu.............n! I'd bet anything that even the people who hate games would enjoy playing at least one genre of video games. Games are for everyone! Games have indirectly contributed to technology and this is really incredible...As for the addiction, the day people get over all other types of addictions, they will get over this one too. So that's never gonna happen :(

Gaming are really fun way of spending our spare time. But people always play it in excessive way, so thus addiction takes place. Every adult knows that anything done to excess is unhealthy. Here are some tips for you to kick out that habits. I hope it can help you even in a little way. Check out the link: http://searchwarp.com/swa511090-Kicking-The-Habit.Htm

-reply by Dawn of Emerald

yaah gaming is truely fun..specialy multiplayer games and RPG games,i tried to play RPG games like warcraftand i didnt notice that i addicted to it,if you playing RPG game you hav thateager to kill high level monster, hehe