xisto Community
shadowx

Adding Your Website To Google How to register with google

wow... thanks man... Nice piece of information that you have posted here.
Now started to add some of my own websites.

I have already read some article regarding showing your websites to googlebot.
This ones of yours is good. Thanks again.

Anyone have any idea how to prevent google from indexing your site??
Below is my extract from my blog -- this will help prevent google from indexing your site.

Have you ever wondered how google indexes all the pages of your website and how it is displayed...??
Its done with the help of googlebot.

Can I have something hidden from google?
Yes...you can very well do it.

Consider a page varalu.html. If I dont want this page to be indexed and reflected in any of the google results include the below line in red in the page inside the head tag.

<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX">

Links: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists//

Edited by varalu (see edit history)

This tutorial is really explained well. But I have a question according on this topic. Can you tell me more about submitting a site to Google by using ror / xml / or sitemap page..?

Hi everyone. Hopefully here im going to tell you how to register yourself with the Google search engine and get yourself in their results.

no, no, NO!!!

firist of all, you don't need a two page tutorial in how to get your site listed with google. it takes 3 lines at the most.

your tutorial had some good points in it, don't get me wrong, but it was poorly written and you wrote a tutorial on doing something that requires too much work for such a siple task.

your way is like going to google's add url page where google will then put your site in a que. if a user only did what you told them to do, it could take google 6 months for them to spider your page and the pages linked to it. why, why, WHY would you write a tutorial that would take so long to get indexed???

google likes to find your site by itself. it would rather do that than you entering your url to get your page indexed. why? because google mainly bases their rankings on relevancy and if they can find your site without you directly adding your url, then your site seems more relevant and you get a higher listing.

now the question is....and the basis of your tutorial was....how do you get google to find and index your site? simple! and i keep telling people this here on Xisto.

create a signature on Xisto to include your url and a couple of your main keywords. post something relevant about your site, include your signature, and do that for your 2-3 main pages of your website. also make sure that each page of your website doesn't dead end and that each page can be linked back to every other page of your website. you mentioned to people to create a site map. GOOD! that's one way of linking every page together. now all one has to do is WAIT 1-2 weeks and your pages should be listed. you didn't add your url to google and you didn't have to wait 6 months to get your site indexed because of the backup in the que. you waited 2 weeks.

you follow my instructions and you will get your site listed quicker than the majority of the websites out there on the internet because newbies are confused in how to get their site listed quickly.

this has been tested several times and it WORKS. as simple as posting one post on Xisto. also, when google finds you, you will be RANKED HIGHER than if you just added your url! amazing high? it's a win win situation and you kill two birds with one stone. ENJOY the quick indexing guys!

do not follow the above tutorial except for creating a site map. that can help you get your other linked pages indexed quickly.....AFTER google indexes the page you posted about.

just creating a site map though wont help google find you and index you

How Do I Place A Signature So I Can Get Listed?

Adding Your Website To Google

Replying to anwiii

I read your info on and found it to be better than anything I've seen.

How do I place a signature on Xisto, I am really trying to get my website

Listed with google. Starting to get depressed, please help!

Hope you get this query.

-question by aguilera20

registring website with google

Hello

I am thinking out of some part time income.

Thus I am purchasing a google adsense package?

Its said that I will get a website,and that I have to register with google.

Can you Please tell me how it can be done?

Is it free?

-question by chetan

ADMIN REPLY

=============================

Everything is FREE. You need not buy any program as such to have your website.

You can sign-up for a FREE Website at Qupis. OR post at this FORUM (Xisto.com) and get Free Hosting for your website.

Signup at Google Adsense program after you build your website.

https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=SwO-hIVsePGb49Z-x-XWsw

(The best money making online opportunity open to everyone. This page which you are viewing is sponsored by Google Adsense advertisements.)

For Domain Registration, You can get it done cheap at https://xisto.com/ OR buy a FREEDOM Package at Xisto - Web Hosting.com here.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (Easy Registration + Hosting)

Xisto - Web Hosting: https://xisto.com/

you don't need a signature. i have never used a signature. what you can do though is become a member of http://forums.xisto.com/

then you want to find the topic that is most relevant to your own website and post something informative and usefull. try to add some keywords within your post tht is relevant to the thread you are posting in but most importantly, the keywords you have chosen for your own website

add your link to your website at the bottom of your post without a signature. the code should look something like this....

a href="http://yourdomain.com/ more information about KEYWORDSKEYWORDSKEYWORDS - click here</a

(insert "<" before the code and ">" after the code to make your link clickable)

what this does is your link wont show your web address but only your keyword string that was relevant to the thread you posted in and your website

after you submit your post on trap, wait 5 days. you'll see that google has already found your site. now getting top placement for specific keywords is DIFFERENT than having google recognizing your site. but this is one of the fastest and easiest.ways i know to get indexed by google

if there is no thread that relates to your website, post your site in the website reveiw section the same way i outlined. give a description of your site and post your link at the bottom for others to reveiw. google will pick it up within 5 days.

now alot of people this it's so important to just be indexed and crawled by google. it's not. what's more important is ranking high with specific keywords. just getting indexed is sometimes just as bad as not being in any search engines at all. the ONLY way others will know about your site is if you rank high with certain keywords that are relevant to your site. this is tough to do if one doesn't know how

but now at least i've shown the easiest and one of the quickest ways for google to find you your main page. if you want google to find all your pages, then create a site map and create a link to your site map on your main page. google will crawl and index all your pages as long as your site map is organized and no dead links to other pages so check your spelling always.

How Do I Place A Signature So I Can Get Listed?

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/49186-adding-your-website-to-google-how-to-register-with-google/page-2#entry353551 to anwiii</a>

I read your info on and found it to be better than anything I've seen.

How do I place a signature on Xisto, I am really trying to get my website

Listed with google. Starting to get depressed, please help!

Hope you get this query.

-question by aguilera20

Hey can you make a TUT with

Hi everyone. Hopefully here im going to tell you how to register yourself with the Google search engine and get yourself in their results.Ill start the tutorial assuming you already have Meta tags or other search engine optimisation techniques in place.
Thanks!