xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

The 100 Credit Challenge! Will You Get Them? 100 Credit Challenge By Jimmy

So how long did that take.. hmm 5 hours? LolAnd thank you very much for congradulating me..Thank you serverph for generously steping down and taking the second place prize instead of first place, and letting me get the first place prize, i really appreciate it!Congrats Watermonkey for your deluted mind (lol j/k) but you did well, did you ever make it through the last level? Lol just wondering, because i remember somebody saying you didnt.I think this is a really good complicated challenge that I could never make, because i am not very good at PHP..PERIOD lolI think everybody here should not look at the answers, and the clues and try to get through, and get through with out thm, like server, water monkey, and I had to do. It is really a big task, and very time consuming.And thank you Jimmy for the experience... of doing that :) Lol I really gave me some.. outside of the box knowledge!

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Haha you're welcome... I just loved watching everyone tear themselves apart trying to work out what the hell the white lion is for!!!Although I gotta say I did end up giving so many clues... I just couldn't bear to wait for a winnerI also figured nobody would win without them!!!!! - you just try yourself without any clues... It's tricky! (also there is an extended password clue for the first part of the challenge. I updated this during the challenge)Oh and about the php... I know absolutely no php!!! I just googled secure page php or something :) and switched jimmy's credit challenge for the author's copyright notice ^^SM did the Xisto history bit and suggested the php passworded page for the start (my initial idea was passwording the lion all in one...)Everything else was my ingenious creation :)

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

i finished the frst level without a clue! that was.. not that hard actually...

Hidden
i just couldn't get what language he spoke!! then i would have gotten it
lol.. the second was very... annoying, although i got a new desktop =)

And To The Winner ~

Posted Image

love the royal tankard jimmy! :) added to my signature. and oh, i got the credit praemium already. :)many thanks! rarryawn is happily resting on my desktop as my wallpaper now.

and thanks to all the congratulatory greetings above. :) and a warm welcome to tramposch for his ample thanks with getting the top prize instead. and congratulations to watermonkey as well for keeping the faith, and trudging onwards to finish the challenge. for all the others who have participated (especially those who were in the shoutbox during the entirety of the challenge day), it was brief but fun, but let's all hope there will be a next challenge. ;)

let's all hope there will be a next challenge. :)

Haha you don't know what I have in store for later :) - The next time the advertising and timing will be a little better sorted... Now, I'm off to win my three current auctions on ebay, see ya!And I will certainly find a way to include rarryawn again...

YAY include my phyco rarryawn because its a freak, and looks like... a strange anamily if you stare at it a bit. like what auctions are you gonna win" just curious..what do you mean next time advertisng and timing will be little better sorted, i dont get it :/ can you explain that more.... deeply :)

AH! next time, I plan to have the post about it before the challenge starts, up for longer! Also, I will try to find a more perfect time that works across the different countries, without many people having to wake up at 4 in the morning if they were to do the challenge :)ah and the auctions :) I havn't won them yet. I'm preparing for the final scrap... twenty minutes left! I'll tell ya what I win if I actally do... thre's a lot of competition :)

it was brief but fun, but let's all hope there will be a next challenge. :P

Oh you're damn right there will be, I'm working on it now ^_^
The rarryawn 2008 credit quest. WOOOOOOOO!

:P nice, jimmy! i'm down to a week's worth of credits already, and i'll be needing the prize! LOLZ :P (allowing i can get to win the top prize for this round of credit quest for 2008, of course! ^_^) i'm sure all the members will be looking forward to this, jimmy! :DRAWR!