xisto Community
Forbez

How Many People Have A .com Domain From Trap17?

What free .com domain? I thought you could only get hosting with the credits. Well anyway, I already have all the .com domains I need for the moment. I dont really think it would be a really good idea to give domains here for credits, or maybe it would be good if it was one per person.

@Forbez: just check alerts and notices forum for the nitty-gritty details of this free domain offer (for HOSTED members only, so get hosted here first, for those who are not hosted and reading this). i think the process as stated there will suffice to answer your question. :lol: as for members who have already availed of this offer, i'm not aware if there is a list somewhere.

@Flakes: where have you been? :P anyway, the free domain offer was launched MARCH 30, 2007. you have just missed the post all this time. :D

Cool Xisto Rules!!, I have got to spend more time on this forum, or maybe log in more frequently... I wish the day had more time than it actually does.

One more feather in Xisto's cap, great! I have been using other forums available in internet which give free domains for collecting points, but Xisto is a great place to post and I am quite comfortable here too. So I believe I can get to the target very soon. Best wishes to me.

I do. It's very easy. Took one or two days to get the whole thing set up and let the DNS resolve...after that it's easy peasy.