Ridwan Sameer Vs Albus Dumbledore Voting

Ridwan sameer:

Posted Image

Albus Dumbledore:

Posted Image

Please use this to cast your vote:

Ridwan sameer: 0

Albus Dumbledore: 0

Just change the number from the previous person who voted. and give a reason why you like one more than the other. If you dont give a reason your vote wont be counted.

First person to get 4 out of 7 votes.

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I go for Albus because I like the render more. I don' like that font though, I found it awful. But I don't like neither the repetition of that simple font in Ridwan's one, sorry. :unsure: So:Ridwan sameer: 0Albus Dumbledore: 1

Ridwan Sameer: 1Albus Dumbledore: 1

I'd vote for Ridwan.

The background for Albus's sig was like, well it just didn't look nice to me. :unsure:

Ridwan has a sort of glassy look to it, not really glassy maybe shiny, but I like it. :D I like the text actually. Except for that "The Incredible Hulk" at the bottom. :(

I like both. The only con is the font. Both have used fonts which just STAND out of the signature. It could had been blended better. :-)

Well I did now that this battle is under way I can toss in my two cents.

Ridwan Sameer: 1
Albus Dumbledore: 1

Ridwan
Well to start off I hit the text right away, that text effect only works on certain sigs especially on the overkill use of it. I believe it works best against a dark background either on tech, vector, soft grunge background. By the looks of it you going with the c4d background which is ok if your using the right layering properties, but the gradient is over powering and pretty much cut any depth you might have had. The drop shadow might have worked, but like I mention before the gradient you using just kills it right off, but I would say the border work's with this sig so that a good point about it. Another thing I notice is a lack of color in your sig, usually splash of colors helps in the long, you just have play with the settings a bit

Albus

Well again I start with the text and I just say it doesn't work, I don't think a font would be good on any sig, but maybe in the right settings it would work bu no on this. I would say it's colorful and by the looks of it you just grabbed a brush and wiggle yourself all over the place :unsure:. The motion blur is a good effect I would it works well with the render just not the background. then hte usually of lack of depth and all the good stuff that we preach about in the gfx forum os I won't go into all that.

Overall both sigs need work but since ridwan your just getting into the game it will take awhile to find to find your style so keep at and well albus I know you don't do sigs on on daily basis like like the rest of do, but at least hit up a tutorial to check some stuff out and see what you can come up with you be surprise what you can pick up.

I would have to go with ridwan since more was put into it although a bit over done but better of the two designs.

Ridwan Sameer: 2Albus Dumbledore: 1

Ridwan Sameer: 2Albus Dumbledore: 2

Im tieing this up.
Sorry, but I have to go with Albus. The colors he used were just brilliant. The background stood out to me. Don't get me wrong, both sigs were wonderful, but I think albus had the uppehand on this one :unsure:

Ridwan:
The text does damage to the sig, and a lighter drop shadow may have been better. But i like the glass and gloss effect on it: well done. The border works perfect here on the sig. The C4D render: if played around with, it could have been better and improve the sig.

Albus:
Nice render choice and text choice. Simple border, but it works. Background: Damages the sig. The text touches the top of the render—not a good thing, in my opinion.

All in all, i vote for Ridwan, due to the border and gloss-glass effect.

Ridwan Sameer: 3Albus Dumbledore: 2

Ridwan Sameer: 3

Albus Dumbledore: 4

My vote goes to Albus. I really don't like the font you used or its placement, but will overlook it since I prefer the coloration over the kind of blah, same ol', same ol' on Ridwan's sig. I also prefer the render choice rather than the reuse of this month's render challenge. The text of Ridwan's is too cluttered to suit me and the bottom text line is lost in the shadows and border. With a little refining, both jobs are well done.

This battle is official Albus Dumbleor you have won this battle congratulations on your sig battle victory.Thought I mention something, ever since I looked at Albus's Sig, it looks so 3-dish because Captain American is poping out from the background and so does the text. I was wondering if anyone else saw that as well?

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)