xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

I Hate Dreams

I love dreams... dreams for me are always so vivid that I feel like I'm actually there and sometimes I even have trouble telling if I'm dreaming or not. And in my dreams good things usually happen. What really doesn't make me happy is when I wake up from a really good dream and I want it to go on but now I'm back in my normal perhaps good perhaps bad day and I have to go work.

I dream very rarely these days, and when I do, it's usually very interesting. My dreams tend to be very vivid and realistic, mostly in locations that I've been to a long time ago. I can control some things in the dream and make decisions in it (is it lucid dreaming or something?), sorta like being awake in your sleep. When I get nightmares, it's as if i have a little options box floating in the corner, asking me "Do you wanna quit now?", just in case the nightmare gets a bit too scary for me, but I usually just hang around all the way till the end. Most of the time, the nightmares end with me falling off of a really high place and me waking up instantly, remembering the whole dream clearly. All of my dreams tend to be very long and complex, often building on the dream from the night before, sort of like episodes. I've heard some people say that dreams last like 6 seconds, but it's complete bull. My dreams can easily pull off 45+ seconds.

I haven't had a dream in like 2-3 months. When I do have dreams, they make no sense. Like once I was dreaming about having an ice cream, but then everything turned blank then i was running from armed robbers. Dreams can be an indication of what is happening on the outside world. Dreaming about a toilet and going to the toilet is usually not a good one. You'll probably find your bed wet. Dreaming about drowning or suffocation, usually means that you are short on breath i.e. your blankets are too thick. Also cold weather can make your dreams go bad

i hate dreams with a royal passion!
i hate dreams because they show you what you want

but in some cases (allot) they show you what you cannot have!

and it's not fair!

that is probably the shortest vent of all times! but it is true and i would elaborate more but it is nothing i feel comfortable talking about.

I hate dreams like that, but love blissful dreams
Ahhh c:

i hate dreams with a royal passion!

but in some cases (allot) they show you what you cannot have!

and it's not fair!

that is probably the shortest vent of all times! but it is true and i would elaborate more but it is nothing i feel comfortable talking about.

you are tallking about me man its all me
i never dreamed of something and get it done
never

Yeah, I hate dreams too. They always seems to ruin what I'm happy with. I mean I'm happy enough with some stuff I have that are not the best but those dream just make them even worst. Like, I dreamed of having a new labtop just because the comp I'm using is old and not many program run on it now a day. (Window 2000 for those who are wondering) Still pretty happy because it still work perfectly fine and isn't that slow as some would think. But just most of the program are written for XP and Vista now I can't do much but wait till I have enough money to buy a new comp. Why not buy a used one, just cuz I always dream of having a new one ahah.Dreams... ah, wish I wouldn't have to dreams those dream that would just make myself envie for more stuff I kept on saying I don't need but that in reality I do need it. Ahahha. Wish I could just sleep in without having to dream of anything I want or something. But oh well, I can't control my dreams to be that this night or that the next night and so on. If I could it would be asewome though, and maybe I'll just want to sleep and never wake up after that ahah.

i dont hate but i dont love them either but i dont always have dreams about what i want for exples i've had dreams about loved ones dying that does not mean i wanted that to happen.
in my opinion dreams are simplie your mind trying to make some sense of the things going around you and also trying to see the different ways you can deal with those things and also dreams are also sometimes your minds way i giving you what you'd like

I hate dreams too! Last night I had a dream about a girl in my class, I really like her, she looks soo pretty but I know she'll never be my girlfriend. Dreams suck!-stan

dreams%3F

I Hate Dreams

Dreams ARE known as "wish fulfillment" in the psychological world. If you can't obtain something you long for in the real world, your mind grants it to you, albeit in a fictional way!

-fatefighter

i hate dreams

I Hate Dreams

Tell me bout it! I always have a dream about cute guy! wake then I curse the dream it's so unfair knowing that you're good dreams are never going to happen!!

-redfacedgirl

l hate dreams because sometimes they show you that u cannot have want u really think u can have in life,but honestly dreams l believe in them because my mother used to tell me that believe in dreams because there is something good in it hey.

I absolutely agree with you. It irks me when I dream of having achieved something impossible, which is something I really wanted, but when I wake up, I realized that it was just a dream and I feel a huge pang of disappointment.

:) Ignoring your dreams as really something you can not or will have as part of your imagination especially if Life struggles or simple issues are disrupting in your life that day ,you will likely dream somewhat similar areas to How your life played out that day ,you was not willing to listen to your thoughts during the day ,just maybe you would be in your Dreams You may not realize it or Understand it completely ,When sleep, our brain goes on processing our complicated Life on a much deeper level. The Dreams and visions that play out in Dreams ,can lend some interesting profound insight , Only willing to listen, Sometimes t same time ,our Dreams can be just silly ,at same time actually hold some form of meaning that portrays to your ever day lifestyle too or event that is soon take place .Are you having a reoccurring dream ,concerning about events in your life or similar to them ?Shall we say that perhaps can?t shake the thoughts of a dream, that keeps taking place ,just in different manner . Thing to remember in Dreams ,there is a purpose , should wake up and pay attention. There are always scenarios, along with possible interpretations in Dreams that if listen and try to pay attention just may help you bridge the gap between your dreams and real life. Sometimes in our Dreams ,things come to us in many ways ,we are not really aware of it happening ,much less accept it could happen that way in our Dreams too .Then there are Dreams that just occur with no really reason at all .Listen to your Dreams on some levels .Life gets to busy ,during the day ,that when we slow down they seem to try unravel out in our sleep .