xisto Community
sweet_princess

How Can I Grow Taller?

Growing tallerHow Can I Grow Taller?

I am 5'6 and male, of 21 years of age. I have looked many places for something that can make me grow taller. Heightsecrets.Com offers a product with a money back guarantee. I ordered my package and will post results soon.

-reply by Jab2che

me from Nepal, I had also same problem as you got. I would suggest to do exercise like sprints, skipping, swimming etc and mainly drink milk as much as you can .Because it helped very much for growing in early age as well in 20 s . I would like to say to visit this site > http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/  it's information is free. I had done a lot of research and found this site and also this http://growtallersecrets.blogspot.com/. Have a good luck

-reply by Nepol

I have been short my whole life and have always looked into ways on how to get taller

The best advice I can give is be happy with yourself!! There are no secrets of miracle pills... Trust me. Baring surgery you are the height you are! But have hope, if you are only  15 you still have many years left to grow!! Kevin Klein (the actor) was 5'7 when graduated and now he is 6'2. There is always hope but if it doesn't happen don't sweat it, you're fine the way you are.

Cheers

Alexis ...5'3 

-reply by Alexis

hey stretch out more , do anaerobic exercises they help to increase the total number of growth hormone in your body, also try swimming as it can stretch your spine to bout 2-3 inches hope this helps :)

-reply by Zack the Cat

I have been short my whole life and have always looked into ways on how to get taller

The best advice I can give is be happy with yourself!! There are no secrets of miracle pills... Trust me. Baring surgery you are the height you are! But have hope, if you are only 15 you still have many years left to grow!! Kevin Klein (the actor) was 5'7 when graduated and now he is 6'2. There is always hope but if it doesn't happen don't sweat it, you're fine the way you are.

Cheers

Alexis ...5'3

-reply by Alexis

wow. thats simply remarkable!!

i have been worried with my height too, im 5'5 and was wondering is thats average for a male? I would want to grow a bit taller since I want to be an entrepreneur and don't want people to judge and not take me seriously before i start a presentation! lol!

so please if you know what i can do, advise. I'll try playing basketball as has been suggested, never tried it before, who knows it might be fun!!

Cheers...im 20 by the way.

HeightHow Can I Grow Taller?

Don't worry, you are still young! You will probabley grow 3-4 more inches. Eat healthy, drink 2 glasses of milk a day, eat whole grain stuff, and a lot of protein foods. Also water helps the procedure go faster.

You can also try some stretching excersizes that may help. Play basket ball, swimming, stretch as soon as your up in the morning. My granny told me when I was 12 that monkey bars makes you grow taller too.

Up till I was 13 I was just 5 feet tall, I didn't feel really good about it. I went to boarding school when I turned 14 and grew 5 inches. I grew a little more when I was in camp. I am 15 now and 5'8. I know that I am still growing, but my growth spurt already hurt. Just be positive, one day you might wake up 5 inches taller just like that. Don't worry stress can affect it too! Be happy you are 5'2. I know some adults that have kids and are just 4'11. Their kids are 9 and taller than them. Don't try pills and junks like that, it will probably stunt your growth.

God will decide. Just prey, and think positive!

good luck to u babe

-reply by Maya

I found that the height of peoples is something random, my dad is about 170 and all of our family are not very tall but i'm 190 and this is really amazing from a family where you can not find anyone taller than 170-175 , and this is why i think that height is something random. now i don't know if anything that i have used had any effect on my height or no , i never played basketball and i think those peoples who think that basketball can make you taller are completely wrong. i think that taller peoples go for basketball and playing basketball itself has no effect on your height or maybe it has a little effect like 2 or 3 cm and no more, so if you see someone is hating basketball and is only playing it for getting taller recommend him/her to go for his/her interested sport because there is no scientific prove for that and you can find this by only searching google.Now calcium is something very important for your height, if you do not use calcium everyday enough then you will face real problems with your height and bones, so using a lot of milk in everyday is necessary if you care about your height. of course you need all types of vitamins too and this means you have to eat a lot of vegetables for getting taller, and as many peoples have said keeping away from stressful places will help you a lot in growing taller. you need proteins too so you need to eat beef and fish and many other things to get enough proteins from your meals, a scheduled eating will help you a lot for growing faster. a regular plan for your life like sleeping enough and playing some type of you interesting sport are really important and of course being happy is the most important thing that i think can effect your procedure of getting taller.One important thing is that if you are getting taller and your bed is not tall enough you have to change it as soon as possible, because if you don't change it your body will not be straight while you are sleeping and this can cause many bone problems, actually being straight is very important, you should keep your body straight while walking and sitting by doing this even if you are not too tall, you seem taller and your bones will not deform and in the end i never suggest anyone to use any special drug for getting taller , you can see many advertisements saying that they have something for you that can make you like a tower in a month, just do not believe them, they are just saying lies to sell their products and sometimes their products even can have some dangerous side effects, so be aware of that there is nothing that can make you taller in a month except a miracle from GOD :D .