xisto Community
Mastablugodd

How Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

:) for anyone wanting to know how to make a Ragnarok Online Private server i will be making an UP-TO-DATE Tut. With new links New Versions and everything so look for it ;D in the MMO's Section :)

i don't think its possible to host ragnarok online on a 360. and i don't think you could rent a deticated server either. most servers are private servers but i'm not quite sure. right now all servers are going through a bug atm so o.o all the monsters are frozen. and eAthena needs to fix that bug soon.

Hi Mastablugodd, You can make your own server and host a website at your home if you have a high speed- alwayson-internet connection, a Web Server software(like Apache), and design language(like php) and a static IP, which you can buy from your ISP by paying shelling out some extra bucks. But, do this only if you are going to host a small website, like a blog. Dont think about doing this if you are planning to use your Web Server to host other people`s websites too, because that would require more investment, high-end hardware and your computer will have to be on 24/7. So, assuming that you are planning to host a website of our own, first thing that you have to do it, download and install a Web Server software like Apache. Apache is a free software which you can download from http://www.apache.org/ (I`m not sure about the website, try a google search and you`ll find the correct link). A website designing software like PHP which is also an open source free software( again, I am not sure about the link, try a google search). And when you download Apache and PHP, make sure that you download the latest version, right now, I guess the latest version would be Apache 2.x.x and PHP 5.x.x (where 'x' would be some digits). Now, create the page that you want public to view and put it anywhere in your computer and congfigure that Web Server file in such a way that if somebody requests your website, your computer will display the one which you created. Get a static IP from your ISP and register your domain name through a Registrar approved by ICANN, make the necessary changes in the webserver configuration file and there you go. This is not an expert opinion, so before trying to do it, please get help from a proffessional. Thanks for reading. God Bless!!.

Knight online

How Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

Can anybody help me, explain how I can make Knigh Online a private server just for my self. I know how to open the server to world wide. I just need to make a private server for only my self.

-reply by eren

hello privit server

Hello all me and some of my good friend's would like to play on a privet server for a game called last chaos or planeshift I was just wondering if that is possible if you can help me in anyway Please e-mail me or live me a post here thx you

-reply by Garry

how do i link up hamachi with Ragnarok

Replying to matak

I have downloaded I dontknow what to do with the hamachi...Please help me

-question by hari

i need help hosting my tibia ot server

Can any one help me I have been working on this for 5 days now

My server is made I just don't

Know how to get it to conect to the internet so other people can join

I can play on it Please Please HELP

-question by cody

Pte server can mean 3 things:1. Hosting on your own computer (if you can do this, your pc needs to be online 24 hours 7 days a week, and if this is what you want, then it may mean you don't need Xisto.com hosting service)2. Password-protected server that is only accessible to certain computers or network3. Dedicated server (not shared hosting)So...what's the definition of "Pte Server" in this thread?

Edited by wordpress_lover (see edit history)

On any game you can create a private for just you and your friends using Hamachi servers.

Hamachi pretty much allows you to play LAN games online, which sounds weird but it does. If you don't know, LAN is pretty much when computers are connected together and this allows them to play with each other with no internet lag at all. This is because the connections are directly next to each other and not across the world.

Hamachi creates an online LAN connection so you can play with your friends.

Any questions just reply here.

You can go to a website and pay them per month (like $10.00) to get a server for gaming. I am not sure but i think you can go buy your own server and plug it in the internet. Also i think you can buy servers from the video game people like wow or something for that game. You should search google and see what you get

kay seriously guysHow Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

he means a private server for a game .

example: google maple story private server . It'll give you a good idea for what it is... You can make leveling up faster and gold easier to get. Obviously he wants to do this with Champions online? please be more specific about which game . I have been looking for a private server as well for this game . This way I don't have to pay monthly fees . I am doing this with world of warcraft and maple story .

PS: anyone play drift city or soul of the ultimate nation ? oh btw, anyone who wants to start up playing huxley reply , I'm getting that game the second it comes out . Wait I think I just saw a CO PrSvr . Later guys!

How do i make a rose online private server?How Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

Lol Someone please help me and email me ? I want to know how to make my own Rose online private server. Someone please tell me how through email ? :) anthonynono@hotmail.Com 

-reply by Anthony

are you tired of servers that hardly are ever on?tired of admins who don't help much and are mean?well I got a solution for u,War World the best server ever,easy lvling,easy gold and best of all admins that will help u,welcome u,and show u around so join now!:D ip address: warworldeo.No-ip.Biz:D u wont regret it!