xisto Community
Mastablugodd

How Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

Creating a Fiesta Online Private ServerHow Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

I really need some help. Fiesta online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG, and I love it. However, the company that owns the game, Outspark, banned me. So, I moved to a private server called 99 Shine Online, but that server is breaking down.Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to create my own? So I can be the GM, spawn mobs, set the experience, money, drop rate, etc? I researched on google and youtube, but all I can find is stupid WoW tutorials. >.<

I have been playing World of Warcraft for quite a while and also helped my friend in making one too. There are many possibilities for making a World of Warcraft private server. If you want then I could help you in making one.The basic requirements are,a) A Dedicated Box, VPS hosting with a static public IP address, a dynamic IP address could also work but for that Dynamic DNS needs to be setup,B) Preferably a Windows BOX as I have only worked on the windows version of the server.c) Minimum 20 GB space.d) Good bandwidth speed.The above requirements are generic in terms of creating any type of private server of any game that has a working emulated server package out there.For more details, post in the forum, I will keep checking time after time if someone needs my assistance in working on it.Soby.

Creating a Fiesta Online Private ServerHow Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.<p>I really need some help. Fiesta online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG, and I love it. However, the company that owns the game, Outspark, banned me. So, I moved to a private server called 99 Shine Online, but that server is breaking down.Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to create my own? So I can be the GM, spawn mobs, set the experience, money, drop rate, etc? I researched on google and youtube, but all I can find is stupid WoW tutorials. >.<</p>

I am having the EXACT same problem and my friend and i want to be able to have it just us playing and maybe a few friends. So if someone could PLEASE find out how to make a private server for this game I would love you FOREVER. Please thank you in advance and I hope this works out for you.

P.S. iGuest after we figure it out id be glad to work with you and have a private server together XD ^^

can someone tell me how to make my very own online private server.Please help me out.This is really pissing me off since no one will help me out.Thank you for your time.

Alright, im willing to make a server for you through teamviewer. If you dont have teamviewer, downaload it and email me at planb1995@gmail.com
NOte that i will deserv admin on server for this. :) thanks email me if you weant me to

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME?.... I want to make my own private server of( Dragonica ). I play on an private server right now. But i wanna make my own.

Please anyone who can help? :(:(:( :( :( :(

HOW you need to make a Knight online Private server plz help me!i played knight online like 7 years from another ppl now i want to make My server!

Alright, im willing to make a server for you through teamviewer. If you dont have teamviewer, downaload it and email me at planb1995@gmail.com

NOte that i will deserv admin on server for this. Posted Image thanks email me if you weant me to

could u do it for me still?? :o