xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bennett

Which Is Your Favorite Cigarette Of The Day?

I don't smoke very often, and I limit my consumption to just cloves such as Djarum Blacks, but I have to say that my favorite cigarette is definitely the first one of the day. The kick I get from that is pretty legendary. I usually wait and prevent myself from smoking for as long as possible until I get to that first one, simply because it's so incredible. Nicotine is better when it's rarer ;bI don't smoke typical cigarettes at all. Not because I'm a pretentious twit, but because I just don't enjoy their taste and the way they're produced. My other smoke of choice is Nat Shermans, which I think are excellent non-clove products. Smoking is an expensive habit though, and it would be even worse for me given my tastes if I didn't limit myself to a pack a month. Maybe two packs at most.

Of all the cigarettes you smoke in any given day, which is your favorite?
Mine is the second cigarette of the day, normally after I've been awake for about 20 minutes or so. I have my first of the day within a minute or two of waking up, and it's more of a necessary cigarette than an enjoyment cigarette. But the second one, by then the coffee is ready, and I'll take 10 minutes, sit on the balcony if it's nice out, or on the sofa if it's not, and I'll have nothing on my mind for those 10 minutes except enjoying my cigarette and my coffee. Hey, this makes that first cup of coffee my favorite of the 4 to 8 cups I drink daily.

Dear friend of mine I never smoke and think it is one of the worst addictions out there. So my advice is to quit it and live healty as it affects very badly on your health I have seen many of my loved ones badly affecting their lungs etc. due to this bad habbit of smoking So please don't continue with this habbit of yours. 

Well mine is right after my hot shower in the morning Along with a cup of coffee and peice and quiet. I'm in heaven.

cigarette is bad.it will kill your health,it may cause cancer in your lung.I may decrease your natural life.Take no cigarette or little,you will have a more good life and a good body!For your health and your family , just no cigarette!good luck to all

I like every last one of them... lol. But probably my first. I used to start off with a regular smoke and then switch over to a menthol about halfway through to finish up with good flavor... but have you seen the new Camel Crush. This is probably the best invention in the world. You can smoke the ciggy normally and then whenever you want you can crush the filter and turn it into a menthol. Hence my new favorite smoke.. Has anyone else seen them?

I normally don't smoke. I gave up a few years ago. I still normally have 1 or two *BLEEP* a month though, they are always at the end of days. Just gives me a little closure and time to reflect on what happened. As I say though, I don't smoke tobacco nearly as much as I used to, I just don't see the point of it so much anymore.

Damn.I'd say my first and second of the day, then the one I have before bed. It depends what I'm in the mood for too. If I don't want a Marl's, I'll have a Dunhill, or a Davidoff, or maybe a Lucky Strike. It depends. :)

When I wake Up I normally smoke 2 cigarettes just to get me going. As far as enjoyment goes its either that third or fourth one of the morning or the one when I first get home from work, have my shoes off, really relaxing. That is a really tough call on which one I enjoy more.