xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

New Custom Bbcode [table] much needed tag

I've been going through some combinations of which would be the least amount of bbcode tags requires to achieve desired column establishment and I decided it that for now TABLE, TR, TD would be the least amount.

Included in TABLE, new tags TDDASHED and TDSOLID were added today http://forums.xisto.com/topic/47184-new-custom-bbcode-table-much-needed-tag/ by request.

TDDASHED and TDSOLID have options that defines border width with their appropriate border style (obviously ;))

Very nice! This could be very helpful when outlining something out for users or comparing two things. Ought to be useful as long as you take the time to use it. It could be a little time consuming but helpful in the end.

Not bad at all some good stuff added to the tables bbcode, I might have to do some tweaking in my sig block tonight ;). Good thing html tags where turned off or people would be designing websites in their sig blocks ;).

Yay! This is the first forum that I know that has the Table BBCode. It looks like Xisto is one of the only forums to listen to their users needs. It has been requested on other forums that I know of and it was shunned out as being "too difficult."Your well on your way to leave all the other 'free' webhosts in the dark ;).Thankyou Trap ;)