xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

How Much Longer?

How much longer untill the HDD is updated? I'm getting loads of Database errors on my forums and it is annoying my posters.

i keep getting the same problem too, get allot of mySQL database connection errors when im in the acp, and after posting when the forum redirects you...

I also get the database problems! Its really annoying especially when i try to write content! When i click save it shows me database problem and i have to do this again!

I also get the database problems! Its really annoying especially when i try to write content! When i click save it shows me database problem and i have to do this again!

what u should do is before u click save on joomla you copy the code that u wrot in, so that if it fails u can just paste it back in...

everyones databases are up if your still have problems as per instructions of OpaQue is to contact support@xisto.com and let them know that your still having problems, make sure to give as much detail as possible so they will be be able to solve your problem effeciently.

I seem to be getting those database connection errors, the database is fine. The problem is that this problem only occurs occasionally, I do not know whether this is a problem still in the process of being fixed. Maybe you can clarify so then I know whether I should send an email to Xisto or not.

My site also has a connection error every once and a while, however it appears to be totally random. It is not my code because a simple refresh solves it. Perhaps MySQL is very overworked at the moment?

I got the error as saying the socket is not configured properly so it is definitely a server side error, we can only hope Xisto fixes it soon because it gets very irritating. Everytime I make a post on my blog, and this error decides to pop up, I lose whatever I typed and it is increasingly getting frustrating. This problem has been here for a very long time btw.

I'm also suffering from these mysql connect errors here and there that dissapear after refreshing but that are, like you all said, really annoying sometimes. I hope it will stabilize soon...

Due to all the complaints there are many support requests, so they may take longer then expected. Closing the topic. As per Opaque's earlier post.