xisto Community
velma

How Clean Is Your Room? Mine is like a blizzard hit town....lol

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well when I do clean my room :lol: I usually start out good after its all cleaned up. The first day I will put all my clothes away make sure there are no cups laying around and maybe even clean a few things off. Then the second day I slack off a little bit and by the third day, the after cleaning period begins. This is time between my room being clean and being tornado struck. I don't really know that this time exists so it happens subconsciously and I really have no control over it. But there maybe steps to fix this problem, like someone kicking your A** for a few months straight and then the problem of having a dirty room will no longer exist or just having someone to look up to that does clean up after themselves realizing that you may never get a girlfriend unless you start making things look good.

My room is like a tornado struck. I have clothes everywhere, some from probably 2 weeks ago lol. Papers from school can be found on my shelves and floor. I have game boxes on top of my drawers. The only time its clean is when I have a large amount of family or friends visiting. The minute they leave, its a mess again.

Haha, loved the poll =pAs of about 3 hours ago, my room was amazingly clean and tidy... but before, now that's a completely different story!!!It was like a tornado struck land, so I decided to vote for that.I have a system: I let my room get really untidy (just untidy, not disgusting sorta thing with old indian takeaway boxes or things like that :lol: ), and then when I kinda can't bear it anymore I completely go over it and re-organise everything :DWorks like a charm, and I don't have to burn hours cleaning all the time!

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

I keep my room mildly clean so my mom gets off my back about it sometimes it is so annoying :lol: But now she does not even have to say anything. So haha!

Lucky me, Since I am never in my room (Other then sleeping) Its always clean, if not, I don't have to clean it my self.I spend most of my day outside, or in the basement, since all of my electronics are in the basement.

need motivation to clean my room.im so addicted to my lovely laptop that its a mess and i never have time to clean because im always on here. turning it off doesnt work.i really need to clean my room so i can find my psp x disc. get rid of all my old clothes and rearrange my room. but i cant be bothered with getting off my *bottom* to go do it. i need something to motivate me. anything? help?If I had the choice to keep my room clean or dirty I'd mostly likely chose clean but it ends up being dirty. lol. I get lazy sometimes. For example I come home from school and all I wanna do is just lay on my bed. So clothes are thrown on the floor or whatever. I rush in the morning so that would make more messes. Than people are always bothering things from me so I get lazy to put it back where it should be.

Several years ago, the floor of my extrondinarily small room was covered from corner to corner with all sorts of random things. Over time, most of the stuff has either found a place in my closet or the circular filing cabinet (aka the garbage), and I'm beginning to feel a lot more responsive toward messes in my space.

Some of the various productivity sites, Lifehacker in particular, have led to improvements in my organizational habits.

This article may be of interest: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

My room is disaterously messy B) There is constantly a large pile of my weeks clothes on the floor which I, as usual, forgot (or couldnt be arsed) to put in the mucky elly.(thats the name for the bin that we put dirty clothes in long story on the origin of it)There is also a large amount of dust on everything. I refuse to dust my room. It is a PARTICULALRY small room I mean the approximate measurements are somewhere around the 3m^2 zone :P Apparently it stinks in my room, I am of course reknown for my incredibly offensive smelling farts. Of course I am immune to it. My mum describes the scent as "the smell of boys" As if the entire male sex under the age of 18 has the same scent.I have a chest of drawers in my room but no closet due to it's small size. The draws are usually left open, to be honest I sometimes leave them open just to make it look messy. Under my bed are many boxes that are not ordered or coded or anything. Theyre just basic IKEA plastic boxes with a lot of crap in them, and no I am not referring to feces I mean junk.As to what someone said on the first page about being able to judge someone by how they keep their room. Thats bollocks. If one chooses not to inhabit their room for a long period of time, like I have done. *What with the laptop being broke and myself being forced to use the downstairs computer* It is naturally going to get dusty and someones personality is not reflectant on their cleaning appetite. Someone could be the laziest *BLEEP* in the world and have a made keep everything in PERFECT condition. According to your judgement that man is _______. However this will almost definatley not be the case, I thouroughly disagree with what your saying B)

My room is aways messed up. Even now, while i'm writing this post on my left there is empty bottle, some used toilet paper (it's not toilet paper i don't know whats the word in english for the things that are bigger than toilet paper), some old bubble gum, and bread (i was eating before), on my right there are CDs, books, papers and everything trown around. And there is no clean place in my room, until my mom or gramma cleans it. I don't care if it's tidy or not, i just care that my computer is in my room and still working