xisto Community
googlue

Are Mobile Phones Dangerous? to the users health...

Are mobile phones dangerous?  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes I think that phones are a problem one all the radiation from being on the phone will affect you also the same way they say it is bad to be on the computer when you type wrong the same thing is for text messaging. Also mobile phones are dangerous because some people who like to multi task cause accidents because they are to busy on there phone and the people who forgets that you cant have a mobile phone by the gas station and catch themselves on fire.

I dont think mobile phones are that dangerous ... its like people saying before how french fries cause cancer... its the same thing .. eventually everythign will cause cancer lol ..
But in the case of cellular phones well.. its wireless .. so there is some risk with the waves running around and such but I highly doubt that it will happen.

What about the radiation going to other people. Will this be similar to second-hand smoke? Will phonies be banned indoors? Oh, my! :P

What about the radiation going to other people. Will this be similar to second-hand smoke? Will phonies be banned indoors? Oh, my! ;)

Yes, for me the mobile phones are very dangerous for our health but they are very useful too.

They do not have enough radiation going off at a quick enough rate to hurt you i don't think. By the time that you are using the phone again most of it has probably worn off. I'm sure that if you are constantly talking on your phone then it is possible for it to have some kind of an effect on you. But i am not sure. I don't ever look into things like that.

my view is view 1...cellphones can cause damage, but slight damage..eventhough it is still unknown if it does actually cause any significant effects on us, in the long term..i guess it will have some effect or another.so while cellphones cause us no immediate harm, my view is dat we should use it in moderation to be on the safe side. don't go talking on you mobile for hours on end everyday, if you don't get any health problems from it , it'll still make you go broke ><

There has been quite a few scientific studies that have shown that mobile phones cause damage and are dangerous and there has been scientific tests to show that mobile phones aren't as dangerous as we think they are. I mean theres too much choice when making a decision about this.Seriously simple logic for a second. If mobile phones really caused so many health problems then they'd find an alternative to mobile phones. The thing is you don't usually hear of people dying because they talk on their mobile a lot, if that's the case then most of us will be dead sometime soon because everyone talks on a mobile.

I dont think mobile phones are that dangerous ... its like people saying before how french fries cause cancer... its the same thing .. eventually everythign will cause cancer lol ..
But in the case of cellular phones well.. its wireless .. so there is some risk with the waves running around and such but I highly doubt that it will happen.

they don't cause cancer silly, they cause heart problems. Anyways Cell phones are dangerous when used in bulk, it also depends if you use it for like 5 minutes a day, then the next day 5 etc, in random ammounts instead of 1 hour every day. I'm sure there is problems, but I beleive that they are a lot safer then land phones, due to the fact you can use cell phones during storms, and not be hurt, same can't be said for land phones. But it really depends on what you have heard.

daily talk on the phone: 5 hours (aprox)6 days a week and sundays maybe 2 hoursand i have been like this for about 6 or 7 years... annddd....I AM JUST FINE!!! JUST HAVE A KID, AND MY WIFE SAYS THAT EVERYTHING IS WORKING AS IT SHOULD.. so....... for me... nothing to worry about

ok, you people are too bent on raiation, mphones are dangerous (very, very) they can kill hundreds of people, and cause entire cities to fall. Phones aren't dangerous by themselves,, but under the right circumstances i.e. petrol station, aeroplane with outdated em shielding etc. it can truly be a very deadly tool or shall I say weapon

Hi, This is Saqib here. I Just read this topic and founf it very interesting. that's why i couldn't stop me to post a reply here. I know that mobile phone hase some kind of radiations but i don't think so that they coulb be harm full to your health. all mobile phones are designed according to some rules and regulations. and all mobile manufecturing companies are bound to make mobile phone according to your health. This topic is very worst and i want to talk more about it but i have to leave now. i'll talk about this later. bye!

In my opinion the most damage you can ever receive deal with a mobile phone is throwing it at someone... even then it doesn't really hurt unless you get a corner in the head.. so no i dont think phones are as dangerous as theyre made out to be... still refuse to test turning it on on a plane though :D

Good comment but your belief does not erase the fact that these things do generate some radiation that may be harmful to a human. Note the fact that MAY is the functional word in the previous statement... I dont think anyone would like to be a guinea pig on this topic so I advise try as much as you can to use a headset or something of the sort. Oh and yeah there something to be said for the fact that there is a proliferation of communication masts around, so whether you like it or not, you get hit by the radiation. So u use a cellphone or not, we all are victims.If we were to consider the prevalence of cancer and some other "strange" diseases now, one would say generally that modernisation might have in its own way "modernised" ( /mutated?) diseases.Well what can we do but PRAY!!! :P

this is one topic the mobile industry still doesnt answer.,every mobile box has an radiation warning , but they never tell us how can we avoid this radiation.Mobile phones have become the next most important thing after wallet for a person., provided u dont use a cheque always ..lol,, Sometimes mobile phones can be dangerous if u talk while the phone is kept on charge.,so be careful frens.

Hi according to me the studies are inconclusive. Recently, it has been found that carrying mobile during thunder and lightning, the lightning can strike a person with a mobile more likely than the one without a mobile. There is also an inconclusive study by Germans that carrying mobiles closer to your private parts can affect the production of sperms and eggs. However, there are innumerable cases of misuse of mobile camera for filming innocent people, especially the girl friends or friends friend in compromising position or school girls made to perform with young boys and taken short video clips and sent to mms, etc. On the other hand it is very dangerous sometime .have u ever heard that doctors have said that if mobiles are on charger(charging) and u pick up the call of someone... then u can get the heart attack because while on charging it have the power of electricity and when we put near the ear it effects the veins of body, So be careful friends.