xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Google Tisp New Google Broadband Service

Google is today launching a new service called Google TiSP (BETA).

It is the new FREE in-home wireless broadband service. When you sign up for this service you'll get your TiSP self-installation kit, which includes setup guide, fiber-optic cable, spindle, wireless router and installation CD.

The Google TiSP has revolutionized the way you access broadband through WiFi.

Read More about this innovative service here, https://www.google.com/tisp/

:lol: ha ha this is the Google's Spoof for this year's April Fools' Day.

Won't work where I live. We don't have municipal Water supply. I have my own well and Septic System. Darn.Funny that they would announce this on April 1st, don't you think? Especially being a Sunday and all.(they get better every year, don't they...) :lol:

to bad i already have sewer with optic cable in it! :lol:pretty good joke i bet someone really thinks this is true.hey, we can open service for installing TiSP cables! who is for scuba diving in sewer?

Now is this an "April Fools Joke" or does this actually work? And how would we be sure that there somehow would be somebody on the other end of the line ready to plug it in to thier broadband line?I heard it was free, but how much does the kit cost and how would you order it, I saw no links or anything. So this does seem like an April Fools Joke, but who knows maybe it is true. Hopefully it is , but that is kind of sick having to go number two in the place where your internet connect thrives :lol:OKAY??? I am very confused now. Is this a joke or real? Seems fake getting interent through a toilet?

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

It's a joke, the installation of this wireless service explains it all especially the putting it through your toilet and all that good stuff and of course the packages they offer Trickle, The #2, Royal Flush . Wonder how much teh spent to design this joke.

What sickos. But I guess it is a good joke. But what really made me lauygh was how many people were as gulliable as me. If you go to the discussion board attached to this tisp. You will see many people wondering how to get this from google.And there is no answer from anybody that is related to Google. but, when I intially saw this I right away( NOTE: this is before seeing you have to put the wire through the toilet and flush it.) I quickly jumped to the conclusion that I w as going to delete my broadband sergvice cancel all of that and switch to google. Little did i know that to make this *mock* google broadband service to work, you would have to flush it down the toilet>>>> woah iu am really dumb. But, I reasd somewhere that there are serviuces like this that actuallywill use the toilet to get you connected to the interent, or something related to that..... If therer is maybe i will sign up :lol:. But i am sort of made just because i wasd hping that there was goingt to be a service that offers broaband servie for free andn ow ia m soerf of upste that this is all a joke, and none of this is real. Man google did spend a lot on this joke, not only taking the pictrues and stuff they opened uip a whole website labled......and as sm said google put a lot of effor in contrructing this crazy plan.1. they made a whole another site that i posted above2. Like saint michael said they made a ton of designs for the label3. they opened another se tion of their site just for the prankbut hey google wanted to take this onme step above any other prank so here it ius, and gulliable peoplem \like myself fell for it :lol:

I just wanna know where I can get one of those Google-branded Netgear routers they have in the picture :lol: It seems Google do spend a lot of time on their April Fool jokes, but it is good to see that major corporations can still have a laugh. Just wondering - how would a firewall work in the loo? Surely the water would put it out!