xisto Community
MusicOnly

New Site! Review It Please! ...once again... TheMusicOnly

The first thing that came to me was "Joomla!" and when I scrolled down to find out it is built on Joomla! I like the color scheme, the banner is tight. However, something wants me to see less white space (probably when you add the content that'll solve the problem). Overall, it looks like a great site. Just make sure the content you put will be reliable and useful so you can keep visitors coming.

Great work. I really like the top banner esp. since you made it yourself however I viewed it in Konqueror and the text field for classified search sticks out a bit. It's probably the browser but don't worry not many ppl use it anyway.

no i created that banner image.. i modified rhuk solarflare ii so it can fit my needs. i removed few module positions, stretched banner.. i am glad you like it!

i dont wanna try to gigure out the css modifications that you did to it myself, im too lazy, us ite looks nice, could u please give me a copy of the edit, if u dont mind that is, lol, thanks, because i was gonna edit it myslef from before, but why start from nill,please help if u can, and btw, ur site looks nice! ;);)

Heh...doesn't look like there's much to review...

why not man, i actually like the look of that site, it loos good, i like th banner, and he did a good job at editing joomla's css template, so ya, i guess there is something to review

why not man, i actually like the look of that site, it loos good, i like th banner, and he did a good job at editing joomla's css template, so ya, i guess there is something to review

I think what tetra is trying to say is... It looks nice ;)

Heya :)

New Site! Review It Please!

Heya, it's me Katara, remember me? lol

I missed not being able to talk to you and get in contact with you

Anyways..

Well, I hope you see this message some time :)

I was wandering if you opened the site again, or something similar? I tried getting onto themusiconly one day, but it had closed down. Afew months ago, I saw another musiconly, but I couldn't contact anyone on there :/

I'll check up here sometime to see if you reply :]

Btw, I saw Hannah today! She came back to the UK to visit for Christmas

Hehe

Xx

Kat

-Katara