xisto Community
assasinkilla

What's Your Favorite Animal!

Definitely dogs. I absolutely adore how loyal and lovable they are, regardless of the fact that they take more effort to care for and such. My cousin and her husband have a tiny little dog breed to remain small its entire life, and a huge husky. I think they are probably the most adorable pets ever because they curl up and take naps together... it is definitely a sight to see! Ever since I've wanted the same pairing... a tiny and a big dog.

[hr=noshade] [/hr]

yes cat is best because its looking so cute and attarective and its bite all mouse that is very unusefull so cat is best...

i like cat the reason is

That is number one. All of my life i've dreamed of getting a cat and being able to have it as a pet. I've wondered how it would be like. Anyway.....It's definitely cat . I've got two little ones and had another one that died a few years ago. They are always excited and happy to see you. Personally I like cats more than dogs....but that's just me.

[hr=noshade] [/hr]

cheetah is looking beautiful but very denjrous.a cheetah have to much ability like run fast but not a pet so cheetah is not a pet but dog as u say is very usefull and vary faithfu. a dog protact ur house from theef and obey what u say and very friendly.so dog is the best pet then cheetah its only my thinking...but i like dog most then cheetah...

Notice from truefusion:
You can edit your posts... Merging triple post.

My favorite pets.. 1. Pandas! They are cute and cuddly. And my name Ling Ling is one of them too! And I am chinese too. 2. Rabbits and bunnies. They are cute! Lonf ears sticking up so soft. I love them! 3. Horses/Ponies. What can you say. I wish I could ride them. I only rode them a few times. My recent one was in December in China. It was for taking pictures and also you are able to ride them! I rode them in the park. 4. Tigers I love the stripes! And they are Princeton's Mascot or so. Princeton is my future-college. I hope I am able to make it. 5. Let see.. Puppies? Puppies seem to be more active then dogs. They love to run around and stuff. I was about to get one long time ago. Except since my little sister is too young she might do something bad. Like in China she pulled a dog's tail and did others =( I feel sorry for it. 6. Cubs! I love the fure. I got a red lion for a valentime gift. So so cute!! I feel bad for my red lion (plushie) My sister accidently ripped the lion's hair. There was one more but I can't really remember. I think it was a kitten. They maybe cute but they can scratch! One long time ago the setting was at night. I heard a cat cry! Sounds like a human. It made me scared. It was being attacked by a dog.

Edited by Lindii (see edit history)

My favorite animals are Tigers. I don't even know why. For some reason I just can't bring myself to like any other animal besides tigers. Excluding dogs of course, which are my favorite animals that can be pets. If you get what I mean.

Seal is my most favorite,other favs are goat, bull, tiger, raven, wolf, bear, horse & well all animals they are very cool. life would suck without them.

my favorite a horse.

My favorite is a horse specificly a thuroughbred they are the second fastest and are mainly used in races. But if I were a horse I would want a small (family) mare filly colt and me. I beleive in reincarnation so I will still live my life but would love being a horse after life.

(if you don't know what reincarnation is its like being reborn in a new body after death.)

-question by wayne

my fav animal

My favorite animal would have to be a dog. Mine is sitting right beside me while I am writing this. They are just so loyal and you can trust your lives to them.

-reply by CHRISONLINE9

my favorite animals are birds but i like dogs and cats as well. although i think cats don't really like their owners, they seem so tricky cats you never know what there up to do you?

My favorite animal is Elephant. The largest animal on the land...They are big, they have power, but they are calm. Thats why I like elephants very much. They look innocent for me.

I've had several exotic pets.A skunk, snake, Iguana, african grey parrot, and a few others.The skunk was mean and I had to get rid of it. He would bite anything and everything lol.The snake was a boa, and was cool to carry around with me.people either cleared the way, or gathered round to check him out.He had his own bedroom and got very big before he got mouth-rot and had to be put to sleep.The iguana was pretty cool too, he would sit on my shoulder all the time .. but if he got nervous about something, he would whip the back of my neck with his tail .. like he was saying .. "ok, time to go now!"My parrot would sit on my shoulder too, but he would poop down my back so I would have to put a towel accross my shoulder, that was gross enough.But my favorite are dogs .. Im a canine obedience instructor and do rescue work and have always loved my dogs.Currently I have an Austrailian cattle dog and my Bishon was put down last week because she had cancer.I'll dedicate this post to her... may she RIP and be happy where she is now lol.

Dogs pwn then my second favorite is pigs cause i got one mine is fat and half dead since its like 18 years old but there cool. oh and my favorite kind of dog is dachshunds cause there the cutest dogs ever made there playfull and like to have there belly scratched alot! i love mine its the best doggy eva :)

:P

Great topic.

I'm sure the creator of this topic, assasinkilla (who posted for the last time in Xisto on april 2007) is not at all interested on other people's favourite animals.

More than that, I can also bet that most of the people posting here don't really give a damn about other people's opinion.

But c'est la vie. This is what you get when people simply have to talk about something to get their credits. And this is what I'm doing myself: participating in a non-sense discussion just for the credits. I just wish we'd had more interesting topics around here.

So, without further ado, my favourite animal is........ the EARTHWORM :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthworm

I love cats - they are just so graceful and sleek, streemline.I also love wolves, and there is nothing better than hearing wolfsong at night.My two cents

My favourite animal is a Sheep. I don't really know why I just love them. I live on a farm and I've cared for abandoned lambs so perhaps thats why. I also love horses :)

My favorite animal is a dog. I have one, and I've always had one. They're great to play with, great companions. They love to be with you(most of them). And you can pet them all day long. The kind of dogs I love most is a Golden Retriever. Even though we don't have one because they require a lot of attention. And we're not home all the time.