Horse
Birds(what type)
Monkey
Sheep
Goat
Tucan

etc....
Also some marine.....
Mine its the: Horse and Dog... I love to win competitions with horse, and dog, well i love mine...

I just want to know what people prefers...

I like tigers. I am born under the year of the Fire Tiger, that may factor in a lot in my preferences :lol:In any case, I like the way a tiger's stripes makes it nearly invisible among the dancing blades of dried grass.

my favorite animal is a guinepig. i currently own 2 and have owned 9 so far. they dont live long, but thieir great pets. my other favorite animal is the octopus. they are just all around cool. they can change color, change their skin texture, shoot out ink, and they dont have a single bone in their body

Hmmmm in my favorite animals list Dog comes, as they are fun, but smart too not the cat....I have 2 dog with me and one puppy named "Toby".I love TOBY so much ;)

I like Fish...It's nice...!! Passive...!!

Fish are completely useless and boring!

My favorite pets are the ones they sell at exotic pet stores. I would take them all home if I could haha.

But my favorite animal would be uhm, a raptor! Yeah, a dinosaur. Haha. Or.. one that exists today, I like the way white tiger kittens look, they're cute! I'd love to take one home, if only I could! But I'd have to be a veterinarian for that, and pft, screw that. I'm not scooping animal doo all day long for an internship or whatever.

Um, my favourite animl would be the humble cat, favourite marine animal would be the humble turtle (if you count turtles) if not then, squid

What's your favorite animal?Need ideas?
etc....
Also some marine.....
Mine its the: Horse and Dog... I love to win competitions with horse, and dog, well i love mine...
I just want to know what people prefers...

my favorite animal is a dog.specifically a boston terrier,because they are small and had one.when he was a little puppy he would crawl in bed with me and lay next to my ear.he would also jump about three foot off the ground while doing a 360

My favorite exotic animal is a cheetah they are the reason that i can run fast cause when i was smaller i always wanted to be fast as a cheetah. LOLMy favorite domestic animal is dogs, i like dogs cause they are fun to have around cats are to lazy for my taste the only time the show action is when they are hungry.

my favorite animal is a cat, not because my chinese horoscope is a cat ;)but simply what can't be more lovely then a small little animal that purrs when you scratch its heador when it comes to visit ya in the morning whining for food ^^, a little pet that keeps you company in lonely or sad times

Monkey for sure. That is number one. All of my life i've dreamed of getting a monkey and being able to have it as a pet. I've wondered how it would be like. I saw the movie "Monkey Trouble" as a kid and always dreamed of getting one of those really little monkeys.....like the one that David Schwimmer's character had on the show Friends. Anyway.....It's definitely Monkey .... then dog. Dogs are great. I've got two little ones and had another one that died a few years ago. They are always excited and happy to see you. Personally I like dogs more than cats....but that's just me.

I have got a dog named Bill, it is a mongrel, with brown braid. It lives in small house with slop basin and food.I also have a cat named Grubi, with yellow braid. It lives in my flat, and sleep in our armchair in dining room.

Definitely dogs. I absolutely adore how loyal and lovable they are, regardless of the fact that they take more effort to care for and such. My cousin and her husband have a tiny little dog breed to remain small its entire life, and a huge husky. I think they are probably the most adorable pets ever because they curl up and take naps together... it is definitely a sight to see! Ever since I've wanted the same pairing... a tiny and a big dog.Of course, I also love monkeys... lol. Pet monkeys would rock.