xisto Community
Kubi

Sotw #57 Voting

Here are the rules for SOTW #57 - based off Saint Patrick Day! All entrants have complied with these rules.

Sig size: Min 100x100 Max 420x150

Brush Style: any

Color: A majority of the color must be green/and or Saint Patrick's day related.

Render: Leprechaun, gold, anything like that.

Text: Forum name and "Happy Saint Patrick day"(or along those lines)

Other effects: Optional

KuBi:

Posted Image

SM:

Posted Image

Psvertjuh:

Posted Image

MIGUE2k7:

Posted Image

Truefusion:

Posted Image

Mich:

Posted Image

Voting format:

KuBi: 0

SM: 0

Psvertjuh: 0

MIGUE2k7: 0

Truefusion: 0

Mich: 0

Blank votes will not count - you must include a reason for your vote.

2 weeks until voting is over!

Entrants may -not- vote.

My vote goes to Migue2k7. The whole thing generally flows together smoothly, including the text and background. Nice job Migue.

MIGUE2k7 gets my vote. I like the cartoony style of the render and the text. The green chequered border is original and I think it goes well with the sig. Well done.

KuBi: 0

SM: 0

MIGUE2k7: 2

Truefusion: 0

Pvsertvuj - You were not included because your signature didn't comply with the rules. It did not include your forum name. I stated in the topic that entries which did not comply with the rules at till xx time to fix them, or I'd have to close.

KuBi: 0SM: 0Psvertjuh: 0MIGUE2k7: 3Truefusion: 0Mich: 0

I just love the sig by Migue2k7, the sig looks very professional with very good choice of colors and also stands out from the rest. I also like the sig by Mich but the text colors doesn't go well with the rest of the sig.

KuBi: 0SM: 0
MIGUE2k7: 3
Truefusion: 1

My vote goes to TrueFusion, that grunge does things to me! [:lol:] And I like it over-all too.

My vote is to migue i think he has the best one

MIGUE2k7: 4

hopegfully i did that right

Notice from KuBi:
Make sure you include the score

I really like MIGUE2k7 sig he gets my vote, it has a nice flow of color and the leprechaun blends in real good with the background. Good Job

MIGUE2k7: 5

Notice from KuBi:
Make sure you include the score

Psvertjuh is right...his sig does have his forum name on it, slightly transparent in the upper right. I've taken the liberty of readding him to the list, and I'll throw him two votes for the mixup.

Psvertjuh: 2
MIGUE2k7: 5

I have a CTR monitor with max brightness. I'm sure I would have seen it. It was a mistake.

maybee u got a darker screen or something? cause when I look at my picca I see the name inmidiatly...

I have a CTR monitor with max brightness. I'm sure I would have seen it. It was a mistake.

It's not the monitor, it's the operating system. Windows displays things darker than other operating systems 'cause of its low gamma display. Macs have it at about 1.8 (if i'm not mistaken). In Linux you can easily adjust the gamma to whatever you want: i'm still trying to find the option to adjust such a thing in Windows.
But back to voting...