xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farmboy

This Girl I need help I like this girl and I dont know how to ask her out.

I'm 15 and I realy realy like this girl (lets call her shawna) and I think she likes me. I realy want to ask shawna out but I just can't. My problems asking her out are that she is 17, a realy good firend of mine (who I don't want to scare off or loose as a friend), and the last time I asked a girl out she said no and I have been afraid to ask any other girl since.

Edited by farmboy (see edit history)

Ahhh! Go ahead and ask her out. The worst thing that happens is she says no and you don't have a date. Well...... you don't have one now, so you are no worse off... of course... she might say yes!

Ahhh! Go ahead and ask her out.
The worst thing that happens is she says no and you don't have a date. Well...... you don't have one now, so you are no worse off... of course... she might say yes!

but like I said she is one of my best friends and I don't want to losse her

but like I said she is one of my best friends and I don't want to losse her

So good friends don't go out on dates? Since when? I think your problem is not the date as much as the meaning your are placing on it. You are not asking her to be your steady girlfriend. You are just asking her to go somewhere with you. If your intention is for it to lead to something serious, then perhaps your "intention" will be rejected and that might affect your "friendship". I think your concern about the friendship is a little premature. Ask her to join you in some activity and play it by ear.

I was just like you and i am 15 as well. I would say that be brave girls like that. Of course the age does come in and i do not want to put you down but girls like older men and not us boys. I would say ask her out you can give it a try but also mention that no matter what the answer was you guys will still be the same. Asking older women out never worked for me but i earned them as my sister. You can try because you might look big and old but whats the harm in trying. Go ahead.

Well, don't ask her "out", but rather take her to the movies or something, kinda like a friendly date. Like Mich said, the meaning you are putting on the date is what's holding you back. If you just think of it as a night out with a friend it will be easier. Hope this helps

yea, try out a friendly date first. n don't b afraid, if she's really your good friend u won't lose her as a friend. and as long as you're yourself and don't overdo things you won't scare her off either. all the best to you.

Well, i had a 'what the' reaction to the age part then kept reading. I'm looking from the angle of whattype of person she is. If you're friends then take her to the movies no problem with that. However if your looking for a relationship if she is like most these days she will look towards someone older, not younger, however if she doesnt care then i say you have no real problem what so ever. Just be yourself.

I was just like you and i am 15 as well. I would say that be brave girls like that. Of course the age does come in and i do not want to put you down but girls like older men and not us boys. I would say ask her out you can give it a try but also mention that no matter what the answer was you guys will still be the same. Asking older women out never worked for me but i earned them as my sister. You can try because you might look big and old but whats the harm in trying. Go ahead.

LOL. I was 15 too when I liked this girl who was 18 and liked me back but I didn't want to ask her cuz of the age difference. Plus she lived 2 hours away.

---

What I'm trying to say is that "Shawna" can like you back. BUT since you guys are best friends, then that'd be kinda awkward to be girlfriend/boyfriend. Once you become best friends (like brother and sister like) then it's just too weird. If the relationship right now is with flirting, then you go and ask her out (gf/bf).