xisto Community
intergig

World's Biggest Free Email 45gb Worlds Biggest Free Email 45GB

How can they afford to give out 45GB? And isn't there a service that's well-known that will be offering unlimited space?I just want to know what will happen if a bunch of people decide to use their service.(PS - I think 45 GB is great if you have a tendency to get spammed often.)

Wow 45gig is really a lot but i really don't know who will need all that space business people will not use this because they can get as much space as they want from there company. Also i doubt that it would be that secure.

Nobody really needs that much space for storing mails. The email services should upgrade the attachment space limit. Most of them only support up to 10 MB attachments, but then there is the time wasting on uploading big files to a mail which will take a lot of time to send after the upload. Its hard to top the other email services nowdays.

You are right, nobody will use all 45Gb and administration of this service knows this. By my own expirence I can say that 10-50 Mb is enough. But "increasing the size of attachments" this would be really good. Edited by Azeri_boy (see edit history)

i wonder what am i going to do what that much space! when i had 100mb's with hotmail i was wondering what am i going to do with that much space! my yahoo has 5 gb's of space and 8000+ emails stored on it and yet %90 of the disk space is unused! i think having a 45gb disc space for an email inbox is a rediculus idea.

This looks like a nice service but allow me to correct you... This is NOT the world's biggest free email. Yahoo is now offering unlimited space :)

It makes me tempted to set an automailer going on my computer that's on 24/7 at home to my old, unused yahoo account. I'm sure they have a 'reasonable usage' policy just in case...

Actually, I might do this legitimately (rather than just ot be a drop-in-the-ocean attempt at annoying Yahoo) to do daily updates of my VBA apps...

I don't really see the point in signing up for an email adress that big. 45 gig is way way way too much and I don't trust the company.I doubt that I'd use more than 1 gig in my whole lifetime, to use that I would have to pass it down from generation to generation.

I think that 45 GB is too much space for email. There is no point in having 45 GB so don't need to delete an email ever again because then you will just get lost in emails. It's like "find the hair in the needle stack". I had a SPAM account on gmail and it had 20k emails and only took 77 MB. So if you had just 1 GB space for emails, to fill it up, you would need about 250-300k emails. 45 GB space = 11-12m emails!! So what I am saying is that 45 GB is not useful.*It can be useful if it acted as an online hardrive where you can put stuff there. =)

first off the website redirects you to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ now and second i love gmail.. 7gigs free and 20 meg attachment limit IMAP and POP3 and several other google apps (including attaching your gmail account to youtube) and all for free... also they let you purchase more space if you want it.. but im only using 30 megs and i have had the account for a few years now

Sorry, I can't trust this. When I clicked the link AVG detected a threat from it.But if it was to be real.... 45GB?! That seems like alot. It would be more of an email service for business people. Hotmail is better for me, it has enough gigabytes and it suits me.

Nobody will EVER use 45GB. It is purely impossible, unless people are sending you emails with large attachments. Evolix, if you need more, just set up a Yahoo! account. Theirs is unlimited.

It's not really impossible to use 45GB, it just might take a while, and you'd have to not delete your email :)

And an unlimited account is impossible. There isn't an unlimited amount of server space in the world, so Yahoo! could never offer a truly unlimited account.

WOW (as everyone says)! There must be a catch. That much for free. I pay for eMail and only get 5gb. What's up with that. :mad: I think I might use that for spam when signing up for stuff. Thanks for sharing. This could come in handy very much in the future.

Search Engine with 45Gigs.com is planted.
Take a look at Free Email

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is a Free 45 GB Email Account. FREE!

You will find:

My Documents Folder
Calendar
Address Book
and more

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Coming soon with AJAX look :)

Dear friend I have the smallest email ID of this world and I don't think that I need more. And having 45 gb of space is a real good thing but not for me. As I regularly check my emails daily for 3 times a day and delete the unwanted ones on the same time so I never go short of space. but if someone want to save and store their files as email attatchments then its very good.