xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runematerials

How To Play Runescape Like A Pro Lern The tip top secrets

Hi,Welcome to my Thread here i show how to ke money in Runescape and Level up i Mage.........Making money:-I say that Woodcutting is the best way to eqarn money. Once you can cut mgicks You will be rolling in the riches. Level up on willows As they are easy Experience. Then Earn money and afford that Abbysal whip

Nah, it takes ages having to run back and forth. I think the best way is to fish and cook. Because you can fish, make a fire, cook the fish and then eat them, and keep fishing without moving. Then when you get high levels, like onto lobsters, you move/sell more often than before :P

Yes, I know all the ways to make money in RS2, but you need to improve on your grammar. "mgicks" i suspect is supposed to be "Magic Logs" and "eqarn" is supposed to be "earn". Please try to improve on your typing and thanks for the tip!

Lol on runescape there is no such thing as grammar, Runescape and the community around it if full of uneducated adolescents. I just wanna say that if you play runescape you should stop, It is an extremely addicting game but please go out there and enjoy your life. Its too short to be sitting around spending countless hours leveling your virtual character.

More like there is no such thing as a pro on runescape. Your strength and ability in the game is 95% based on how long you've played and 5% on what you did to get there. You can't be pro at a game that defines your status by how long you've played, since true pros would be just as good at their respective games if they made a brand new account.

Just wanted to comment on a few things said in this thread. And help a few people in need of a few more GP. :lol:

Money

Best ways to make money as a low level free player-

Before I go into this, I just wanna get one thing straight. Don't merchant, it's bad. 1, it's stupid how prices of items rise and fall by hundreds and hundreds of K every hour because of merchants. 2, it's easier to make money using your skills. The only reason to merchant is if you're too lazy to train to respectable skill levels.

Now, as I was saying...

-You don't. Wait until you have better skills and then attempt to make money. When you have low levels, you don't really need that much money anyway. 50k could pro bably last you a weeks. =P

Best ways to make money as a high level free player-

-Mining. My favourite and probably one of the best ways of makin' money as a free player. Mine iron until you have 5000. You can then sell them in Falador east-bank in world 1 for 100gp each. Quite an easy 500k I'd say. After you reach level 60 mining, you'll have access to the miners guild. That's where you can really start making money. There are 37 coal rocks in there! Mine 5000 coal and you've made, exactly, 1Mil! Congrats, you're now an official RuneScape millionaire!

-Woodcutting. Cut willows (don't sell them, just use them for training) until you have at least 60 woodcutting. You can then chop yews.What's so great about this? Yew logs sell in Varrok west-bank world 1 for 300-350gp each. 'Nough said. :lol:

Those are probably the two best ways in the game to make money as a free player.

As for pay-to-play players, I have no advice as I'm not one.

Other Stuff

Lol on runescape there is no such thing as grammar, Runescape and the community around it if full of uneducated adolescents. I just wanna say that if you play runescape you should stop, It is an extremely addicting game but please go out there and enjoy your life. Its too short to be sitting around spending countless hours leveling your virtual character.

Though I agree with some of what you said, there's stuff I also don't agree with.

You're right, RuneScape is absoloutely jam-packed with idiots. Mostly children. As much as I hate these people (they ruin the game), there's no point in complaining. They'll always be here. Just 'ave to learn to deal with them.

Moving on to what you said about playing RuneScape. The truth is, the game should and shouldn't be played. If you get addicted to the game (which most of RuneScape players are), you shouldn't play. It will screw up your life and health. But on the other hand, if you can enjoy the game without getting addicted and letting it take over your life, it's okay.

Edited by Drag0nflie (see edit history)

what you do:get a file that has completed Royal Trouble quest, go to the kingdom managment place, put 1.5 million into it, and put 2/3s of your workers to get flax, and the other 1/3 on maples logs. Leave it for a day, then go back and mine a rock to keep your approval rate at 100%this will bring you 1.5 million gp per file per weekI myself have 10 files working for me which is 15 million gp per week :lol:

I always try to get money by fishing then when I'm finally rich Im always bored... :lol:

Lol, maybe you should by a rare item like a Santa Hat. They're just too cool. =) Or throw a drop party. Or you could join a clan. Joining a clan is a great way to prevent yourself from getting bored.

I would have to say the best way is..... scamming and hacking.I know it's bad, but think about it: It's easy. It's fast. It takes no skill. I don't use this way.... but you asked the question, I gave you the answer.

If you really want to make money, you have to be a member. Anything a free-to-play player can earn, a pay-to-play player can earn 10x more with 10x less effort. If you're too lazy to train skills, thats not a problem, just go kill those zammy priests, collect a bunch of un-identified herbs (which will probably be crap, but don't tell that to whoever you're selling to), and sell them. Last time I played (years ago), they were worth 1k each. Any noob was able to collect like 1k in 2-3 days and get a million easily.

I personally think that barrows is the best way for money i have made 20m plus a month with barrows because of the good loot at the chest and if anybody wants to add me my user is R A D Ranger

there's no way you can say that magic logs are the best way to make money.i've watched my friend xlildevil75x, she's a real life friend who plays on my computer sometimes, woodcut (she has 98 woodcutting) and she gets a magic log literally every 5 minutes.i have 75 woodcutting and it's even worse for me.also, drag0nflie, you can barely say that merchanting is for people who are too lazy to get their skills up - my friend Guthix Onyx is level 124 and pretty much controls the raw shark market because he merchants so much.tell me he's too lazy to train his skills?btw, he has 99 fishing.

Edited by Oh Murderer (see edit history)

Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish!!!!!! That is the way to do it. When you get enough experience, you can fish lobsters which are worth really nice amount of cash!