xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runematerials

How To Play Runescape Like A Pro Lern The tip top secrets

Pick 10k of flax, this will take you about 20 hours at the max it is worth it sell them 200 gp ea when they are bow strings, you will get 1 milldo this again 3 times and get 3 mill. buy an dragon axe, start cutting trees alot and then pick 1k flax spin it then fletch them into high quality bows.

rune warrior

How To Play Runescape Like A Pro

If you ask me I say mining is the best way. Coal sells in like 1 sec.

But I also agree join a clan=not bored. I'm trying to create the largest clan in runescape which always has someone in it like lightning . So add me akrox27 on runescape and join my clan , recomend it to your friends

PS.If you bump into me on my clan chat. You might just get +1 to watever rank you are.

I will only make trusted players general cuz they can kick so, be good!

-reply by miner 49er

looking for freinds and people who will help me

Hi my runescape name is dude14434 : and I am 17 m '''' And I was wondering if any body would be my freind and if any of you would help me I would help you with wat you need. But I only get on saturdays at 1:00 cause I'm always busy working but this summer I will be on alot and I can help people with wood or coal. So Please any want to be freinds add me... Ttyl and I wish you all a great day.

-reply by Dude14434

The easy way to make money at non members while your a low lvl is to kill cows, when you kill cows you sell them for 100 each when atleast you get 100k thats 1000 cow hides buy an axe then go get your woodcutting up when you get to oaks cut at lumbly next to the store so when you get full just sell them on the store. Then when you get to willows keep cutting willows till you get to 40 woodcutting bank all the willows at the draynor bank, then go buy a rune axe then keep cutting dow willows till you get to 60 wood cutting when you get to 60 wood cutting start cutting yew logs wich cost 300gp each but take atleast 1 minute to cut per log if your just 60 woodcutting or keep cutting down willows and sell them for 30gp each you make one thousand willows in 30 minutes thats 30k youll make 2k willows in 1 hour thats 60k if you cut for 2 hours streght thats 120k per 2 hours thats not bad for a lvl 3 now is it well thats my mini guide by.

I dont play runescape, people call you noobs and such just because your no good. Apparently your a noob if your level 50 or under which i just think is really childish. Anyway back to the subject - Just play normally, do normal things. Cheating doesnt get you anywhere. Kill enemies like normal.

helping people with money making

Hi I'm psprami thats my runescape user some of you msy think its funny but I don't care now to money making

The best way is to mine if you get 40 mining start mining coal still I know you mine coal when lvl 30 but this helps you get faster mine coal till lvl 45-50 mining mine 1k of it you will make 350k then start mining gold the best places where not many people go is karjama and if not many people dwarf cave thats in fally not the mining guild mine gold until you have about 2k of it you will make about 800k it may take a long time but its worth it in total of what you did you will have 1,150,000 gp then you could repeat it you will have about 2 mill thanks and add me my name is psprami I was rich but wasted my money on buy trimmed armour whic was no use just looked cool

-reply by psprami

best way to earn money in rs and have a life.

It's merchanting if you have at lest 5k you can buy something for a low price in G.E. And sell it again but for the highest price it might to take a while untill it's bought but you can go outside and play knowing your making money in rs.So if you have 500 you can get 1m and ect.

P.S. Contact me for more tips Anton106523.

-reply by Anton

How to get double your cash in one hour

Ok first you buy or collect 1k-10k cow hides and about 20k then you tan them it to lether at alkahide and do this for 1 hour-2 hours to make this quicker take off all your amour to keep your running abulity up for longer you gain 50gp per tan so if you get 1k youll gain from 70k to 100k it raly quick for any level look I'm level 94 and I earnd 20mill in one week from doing this and if you got any questions my accounts name is fergusgallow and if your thinking of doing barrows ask me I'm an expert

-reply by Fergus

Replying to iGuest Well really, you can make alot of money if your brand new, you can always just fish, although fishing is long, you can always just go to lumbridge near the cows and get feathers and collect thousands and fish for trout and salmon. You should do this til your lvl 65-70. Thats when you harpoon. Alot of you don't understand to keep your tuna. Keep the tuna and swordfish, cause they are easy cooking experience and easy to sell now that we have the update of the G.E. Tuna can be used to train. And as for the swordfish, can be used to PK, on the PvP worlds.Another great way is Woodcutting, woodcutting is long but its very useful. Just woodcut a bunch load of willows til your lvl 75. Once lvl 75, you should start to woodcut Yews. When you cut Yews you can make an easy 1.4m a day if your hardworking. Fletch all your willows, ***DO NOT SELL YOUR WILLOWS*** fletch them and get your fletching up. Use all your yews to make Yew long bows. You can easily get a sale at the Grand Exchange. Sell the yews at price. Then once your have a good remainder of cash. You can easilly buy 1k yews and repeat the processAll you have to do is pick flax, craft them, then string em, do the process you will have 99 fletch in no while. Add me although I'm a noob on the account that is going to givin, its going to be my pure g mauler/ Ranger.Hehehe Use rune scimi, switch back and forth, to knives or darts. Poison of course then at the last stride, pot up then whip out the maul hit once then use the special. Time it all right then it should be instant K.0.!My usernames are Jigsaw C Kingalex8593 Flip Iz Sick Dillon Skill Feel free to check em all on hiscores. As oppose of me proving my get rich methods check out Flip Iz Sick I got 99 Fletch.-reply by Cathleen

I personally think that RuneCrafting is the best way to make money, but you need to have like level 50 Runecrafting to start off with. Also you will need a membership. Just create laws or nats. You make about 100gp for each rune.

The best way to turn little money is to wood cut until your high to cut yews then get like 5 mill off of that then go to the G E and Buy something that everyone buys thats real cheap like dragon longsword I was buying like 100 of them at a time for medium then sell them for maxs u make like a 100k or close to it. I made over 3 mill by just geting on runescape one everyday for like 5 mints

username nlmorehead11 

-reply by nelson

Yea wood cutting is the way to go i've made a few hundred thousand a day back when i actually played, but in order to be effient you need to level up in mage to get the teleporting spells that way you can teleport back to town from the yew trees

RunescapeHow To Play Runescape Like A Pro

I'm level 138 and I've got to say, once you level all your skills to 99, its pretty boring. You just don't know what to do. Luckily, RS came up with a bunch of minigames, God wars is probably my favorite because you have a chance of getting godswords. One tip I have for new players is don't get too addicted to the game. I was addicted up until my 7th year playing then I tried to cut back because I started to get lazy. And don't bug all the high level players because they just get annoyed, there not gonna give you things,(especially since they added the trade limit feature). Have fun but don't get too addicted! - xxphatmagexx

-reply by tyler

you make this seem like you havet aken time to write up an actually usefull guide when all you did was make a post with improper grammer telling us that woodcutting is the best for making money in runescape.