xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runematerials

How To Play Runescape Like A Pro Lern The tip top secrets

Every skill in Runescape can earn you moneyfrom my experience it's a bad idea to just work on one skill and think you be rich from it. that's not true. all of your skills work together and help each otherWoodcutting is a very good skill to make money. but not so much until you reach lvl 80 or so when you can cut magics fast.Fletching is also really good and fast to level up if you work hard. I got from lvl 10 to lvl 90 in a week and you can get to lvl 99 with just a few mil and a sacred clay fletching knife (sacred clay items give you 2x the xp)Quests also play a big role in things. the more quests you have the better. one reason being is because your trade limit is based on your quest points. and if your planning on being a merchant then you will want to have those quest points!Merchanting is the best way to make money. but you have to be smart and it takes alot to be good at it. when I was learning I lost about 10mil before I started getting a profit. but then I got help from a friend who was a merchant.Here's a good trick. buy dragon daggers and then buy weapon poison and use the poison on the dagger to make a Dragon Dagger P++ then go to a pvp world and sell it for 100k see your making 70k profit for every one you sell. because dds's don't really buy on ge and people in pvp worlds buy then all the time. this really works!one thing that got ruined is tanning green dragonhode. that used to be a really good way to make money but now they don't even boy or sell. :)And there's a secret way to make money that not many people know about. it's really boring tho. and it requires about 5 quests or so. yep! i'm talking about sacred oil. I won't go into full detail here (might later) but you can make up to 6mil a day if your focused.no matter what tho. the only way to make lots of money is to be a member. because unfortunately, non members make thousands, not millions.

why fish when you could kill the cows and make millionsHow To Play Runescape Like A ProI think that you should kill cows and take the cowhide it will give you a lot if you fill your whole back pack with it and one would cost 130g-reply by yakup

why fish when you could kill the cows and make millions

How To Play Runescape Like A Pro

I think that you should kill cows and take the cowhide it will give you a lot if you fill your whole back pack with it and one would cost 130g

-reply by yakup

That method has died.. you only make like 200gp per trip now

Ok I wanted to know about that scared oil trick because ive played for 4 yrs I'm not really addicted it just passes the time but I'm lvl 94 at the moment and I have made about 7mill and it just seems boring and hard to make more I wanted to se if theres better ways to make that paper like what to kill and stuff I have 75 att str and def mage 65 range 62 prayer 50 and all of my skills are over level 30... If you still play my accounts name is neon christ and you can pm me online I'm a member but please give me some of your info on making gp fast and what to do to make mills...-reply by coen

ok ummmmm this is ok advice but tbh the best way to make money is probrobly combat. killing monsters gets you great drops and it doesnt get as tedious as lets say cutting magic logs or fishing sharks. i am personally not a skiller in any way. my highest non combat skill is 70 wc. ive had 99wc and 99fishing on old accounts but i quite for a time and lost my password but my new account is level 120 and does alot of combat to make money. if your low levels i suggest you kill flesh crawlers in the stronghold of security, theyre easy and you can make quite a bit of money from the naature runes dropped and the noted iron ore and the herbs. for higher level players i suggest doing blue dragons in taverly(requires watchtower quest to be completed) or aviansies(requires 60str or agility and i suggest you bring an armadyl, zammorak, saradomin, and bandos item) you can only range aviansies do to the fact that they fly. i recomend having 70 def and 70 range. and also bring alching supplied bc they drop runite limbs and daggers. they also drop 4 noted addy bars which add up. and bones to peaches tabs allows you to stay as long as you want and theyre fairly cheap. another good way to make money is to kill ankou in the strongholdof security. they drop bloods and deaths and some noted addy arrows. they also drop battlestaffs and te vecna skull. also for very low members killing chickens can be profitable. i know it sounds lame but if you take the raw chicken and feathers you can make a good lump of cash. killing boss's is also very very profitable depending on your level. any of the strongholds in godwar dungeon can make you millions. and 5 stronholds if you count nex but thats kinda risky. the boss's in the godwars dungen drop god sword hilts which sell for millions. they also drop some armours and other weapons. the kingblack dragon can also be pofitable but very risky due to the return of the wilderness. ive gotten a draconic vissage drop once before when it was worth about 14m but that was before the wildy`'s return. i dont suggest the kbd unless you can survive the wilderness long enough to get to it. i dont consider pking to be a legitiment money maker but there is a chance that you can make some money but that chance comes with great risk. picking flax is another method of making money. i havent done it in ages but its still profitable if you have the patience and time. moss giants can be profitable also. they drop herb seeds which can be sold. mining can be profitable if you have the patience and can fend off other people trying ot take the ore. mining iron is best when your under fallador in the mines and have the dungeoneering level to acces the vault and get to the deposit box to shorten bank trips. addy and mithril ore along with coal are also in the mine and fairly decent for money.also having a clan can help you through the money making process by giving you advice and help or just by keeping you ocupied and having someone to talk to really does make things a little less tedious- your friend kinshaw