xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

Soldier Gets 100 Years In Prison For Raping An Iraqi Girl Sgt. Paul Cortez, is sentenced. Justice exists after all.

100 years in prison being raped, flogged, beaten, and left to rot and think about what he has done should be good enough. You absolutely know inmates don't treat those who have raped young women well, we have all seen the movies... and probably know someone in prison.Death is the easy way out... Why haven't we learned that by now?

That's pretty sad to do that. No one deserves to be raped or to have their family killed but I don't think the guy should be raped or put to death. I think life in prison is bad enough because he has to suffer through it all. The death penalty is a quick end, and raping him won't get you anywhere. I believe in forgiveness but that is my opinion.

Okay, you know what, I think this guy should really get the death sentence. What he did was despicable, scummy, absolutely everything evil you can do. Normally, I wouldn't advocate the death penalty that much, but we need to show the Iraqis what we do when our soldiers do stuff like this, or they'll just hate us more.This guy is scum, and I don't think scum like that deserves to live.Then again, maybe life in jail will give him time to think about what he did, and feel regret. IF he even can.

I definitely do not think that guy deseves to die and If you rape him I am confused whether he would enjoy it or he would hate it for in the end he is getting sex and If getting raped is his fantasy then he would love it even more. I think life behind bars is good enough for him to enjoy. Let the cell mates rape him that sounds better rather than a girl raping him.

That guy deserves it. But being up for parole in 10 years. That is totally wrong. Millitary personnel are supposed to protect the innocent bystanders not rape them. This person deserves the strongest punishment a person cam get. To rot in a cell for the rest of his life could be a starter.

For me hanging the guy is an escape from its sin. It should be lifetime imprisonment without a possibility of parole in a maximum security prison. This way he will surely feel the burden and the pain that he had caused. As time passes by he will regret what he had done from the deepest corner of his heart but still he wont be forgiven and will remain in a prison jail were he will only have a glimpse of the sunlight and thats the real punishment, not death.But the sad truth is that this is just for show. There are more worst crime being done in Iraq, the raping of the nation itself. This is for publicity because we all know that the Iraq invasion is not a popular war.In Philippines an 18 year old sophomore college student in a university was drugged and gang raped in a van by 4 US enlisted men whose ship docked in the city. One of them was found guilty by the Philippine court but the US government forcefully took the suspect from the prison and brought it to the embassy and now nobody knows where that US soldier is, talking about how just the US government is.

oke this whole thing, is good,what i mean is its good the bastard gets 100years i hope he gets raped by a big dude,next to that i have to say that alltho us europeans,kinda laugh about americans,( i do it always),the punishments they get for these criminal action are great, i'm from the netherlands,here if u rape a girl u get 1 year.if u kill a person u get 4.\i'll tel u a lil story,a dude like 2 blocks from my house, killed 1 girl and the other 1 was in the hospital, the bastard drove without a license, he drove like 140miles per hour , and killed almost killed 2 girls 1 dead, 1 in a coma,this bastard ,was an maroccan,wich we have alot in holland those bastards,but the bastard just drove of and went to the hospital and said he had a car exadent,AND JUST LEFT THE 2 GIRLS,and this bastard only got 4 years, SO ROCK ON AMERICA, SCREW THOSE BASTARDS UP

I do not think that he deserves death sentence but should live life and feel the heat for if he dies then he is a winner for nobody can humiliate him nor can anybody beat the crap out of him. I think if he is given parole then half of his earnings should be given to he victim not as charity but for expenses that she would like to make, I guess he should be put in a prison in Iraq and put up on display or atleast not give him parole of any kind.

I find it very disturbing, and you JUST KNOW its happening all the time but thousands of people aren't getting caught, one down, millions to go, but at least its comforting knowing something is being done about it.

Do you think he should live after raping a girl?Do you think he deserves the death sentence or what?--------------------------1. Yes, i beleive every man should deserve the right to live, however there are those weird sickos (like the guy in saw movies) that just kill people after people for fun, they deserve the same pain they put everyone else through. 2. No, i htink he deserves life, i mean if he lives, sure he lives, but he has to think about it the rest of his life..which is a hard thing to do..expecially if hes a younger person.

What scum. He isn't even worth the US government's charity. His life is going to be supplemented and paid for now by the US justice department, and he doesn't have to lift a finger.

The sick thing is that he will be fed, clothed, have a bed to sleep in, and whatnot... all paid by tax dollars.The good thing is the whole psychological torture that he may be going through... just by being imprisoned, and of course having to survive the experience without being sodomized himself...I like George Carlin's idea of imprisonment. Throw all the rapists into one jail so that they can rape each other; throw all the murderers into another and have them kill each other; etc. B) Okay, that would be inhumane, but it was a funny skit. :P I'm sure all of the anti-military buffs love the new ammunition for their "campaign." B)

Good, its good to see theres justice sometime at least... they should give him death sentence.No words I know of to express how much I hate rapists and I hate much more pedophiles.Seriously, what the hell? He goes to Iraq to "help" but instead he does things worse than those hes supposed to help to solve?I'm glad that scum is now rotting in prison