xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Second Sig Request By TypoMage - first one is done

Size: Any sizeTheme: AnyRender: YesRender Theme: WizardColor: Red, or blue.Text: Yes, TypoMageOther effects: Your Choice

I hate to have to do this, but could a GFX Crew Member or any other member please have a look here, thanks.

. . . could a GFX Crew Member or any other member please have a look here, thanks.

I looked at this yesterday, but if the HDD comes in today, i may be able to fill this out today or tomorrow. Ah, i'ma have to master the GIMP.. :P

I'm pretty sure I just made you one....yesterday. Please tell me why you need another one? Pm.Request Re-Opened.

It's not his job to provide us stock photos. We can make our own.I'll try taking care of this when I get home.

Thanks Kubi you Rock! :P In the mean time I am going to learn everything about the tools in The Gimp.

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

Made in the GIMP. TypoMage if you can equal this in your work, you'd have a better chance of getting accepted in the GFX Crew. :P

Posted Image

Woops sorry for not replying for a while Pc keeps on shutting off automaticly without it even overheating, thanks for filling out my request, I am still working on a few things in Gimp I will post it when it is finished.