xisto Community
zak92

What Happens After Death? a theory beyond death or life on this earth

Well this is a good simple question , and the answer is simple too , but there are 2 point :1 - if we want to see what the religion says we must see the last religion that is the islam , but anyway in this point all religions that came be4 still have a correct view ... if u do good things and u belive in god u go to heaven , if not u will go to hell ...2 - if we want to see what the reason say .. we must belive that all things have an opening and an ending , and there are a law that we have to belive in it ...the Law of Equivalent Exchange ... if there are a life after this one , so after we di people who doing good things in life will get good things in the afterlife , and if he don't he won't get anything.for me i take the the religion point .

I never really thought about what would happen after death before. I guess it is up to what you believe in and such, but I think that we all live as spirits in another dimension of some sort. I am a Luthern Christian; however, I am not truly a religious person. I am an agnostic, so, I really don't take the afterlife into a religious perspective, but a scientific. For me, I guess I will just wait and see what happens when I die....sort of sad to think about though. ;)

What happens after death... hm. Well, it should be pretty obvious: religous people believe in either Heaven or Hell, and others believe nothing happens, you die and sleep for all eternity, you are nothing, your time has passed, you disinegrate, forgotten. ;)

I'm not sure what to believe, but I've heard a number of different beliefs from different people about what they think happens when our life on Earth comes to an end.I do believe there is some kind of life after death. I don't know whether what people say about incarnation is true or whether there is such a place as a heaven or a hell, but I do believe there is some kind of God about.At the end of the day, if there wasn't such a person as God, who created the Earth in the first place? People who don't believe in God would say the world was created due to science, the big bang theory etc, but who would have caused this explosion to happen. I think it must have been God.God is the person who created all of us so God is the person who has the responsibility of choosing what he wants us to do when we've finished our main (current) lives. Maybe he has different places for different people. Maybe he turns different people into different organisms? I'm really not sure.All I do know, if you have a good life and you help people out, if there is an after life, you can be sure that you will be respected and given a nice place to live.

Yes, people say that when you die you don't feel anything that time just stops for you until the apocalpyse then every person old and yuong will rise out of the ground to be judged, others say that you'll be incarnated like you might die and wake up eating a bowl of dog food, remember that movie um, fluke, where that guy dies and becomes the dog, yeah well its kind of like that.There aren't much theories about what will happen but these are some of the most frequently used ones

life after death has been discussed in many religion and also proved by many scientist one of the story i read where a researcher gets to contact his wife the story is at the age of 79, Montague 'Monty' Keen, one of Britain's most prominent psychical researchers, collapsed and died while participating in a public debate on telepathy at the Royal Society of Arts in london a few weeks later, Veronica Keen, Monty's wife, contacted Dr. Gary Schwartz at his University of Arizona research laboratory and informed him that she had received messages from her husband through several mediums requesting that Schwartz conduct some research with him. While still in the flesh, Keen had met and befriended Schwartz. schwartz and Dr. Julie Beischel, his research associate, then designed a two phase, multi-medium experiment with four research mediums participating, one of which was Allison DuBois on whose career as a psychic legal investigator the new nbc series 'medium' is based.with Veronica Keen in Britain and 'sitting' by her telephone, DuBois did the reading in Arizona, 'blind' as to whom she was sitting for and apparently unaware of Monty Keen or the manner of his death.the information relayed to Schwartz by DuBois strongly suggested that Keen was communicating. For example, duBois said:he's showing a man falling at the podium. Like [snaps her fingers]. Like [snaps her fingers again] and falls, and he goes down at the podium."although keen was not actually standing at the podium when he collapsed, he was near it and facing it.duBois also said he was referencing a dedication to him that he didn't expect or some sort of public acknowledgement that was a surprise to him, apparently a reference to the tribute to him that was then scheduled for June 27, 2004 at the same Royal Society of Arts hall in London. The image of Laurie Campbell, another research medium at Schwartz's laboratory, also came to DuBois. Before his death, Keen had visited Schwartz's lab, had met Campbell, and had observed a public demonstration by her. Sometime after this session, Campbell reported to Schwartz that she was getting messages from Keen on a regular basis."He's showing the 'white crow' as being important," DuBois further said.this was no doubt a reference to the famous quote by Harvard professor William James relative to mediums that "If you wish to upset the law that all crows are black, you mustn't seek to prove that no crows are; it is enough to prove one single crow to be white." It should be kept in mind that DuBois had no idea that she was receiving information from a psychical researcher. In fact, when Schwartz questioned her she did not know the meaning of 'white crow' in the context of psychical research.there were a number of other veridical facts relayed by DuBois, some of them outside the bounds of telepathy, i.e., facts unknown to either Schwartz or Veronica Keen. the pattern of findings provides compelling support for the conclusion that the medium was receiving information related to the designated deceased, particularly in the life questions condition," Schwartz summarized in his report.In the 'non-life' questions, those not subject to verification, Schwartz asked Keen what he had learned about the afterlife."um... The thing that stood out for him, and that made him so happy is how he could still be here so much after his passing," DuBois related. "And how he would feel energy-wise like he did when he was younger instead of with issues he had accumulated as he got older, um, were stripped away".suc stories are from years but yet science is not able to prove whether its right or not

Absolutely nothing. We know that when a person dies, his blood circulation stops, therefor his brain does not get any oxygen and you stop thinking. Once you have no thoughts, your senses won't work in any way at all, so you will be completely unable to experience anything. Our bodies will just be meat like any other, although most likely not consumed out of moral standards. Basically, you could say it is like sleeping, though you don't dream and you never wake (and the sandman brings you way more sand ;) ).

yes, the moment your blood stops moving your brain doesn't get oxygen you'll loose all you senses. So you'll have no idea hw long you've been out for, also when you die your body's functions stop one by one like when shutting down a computer. Like firt maybe bladder, then senses, then movement, etc. until your brain finally gets shutdown.

What happen's after death? hmm what a question. I believe people have been asking this Question ever since the dawn of man. I think that nothing happen's but then again i always wish that i could come back as something like a Panda or a Penguin. I geuss we will never know, would be nice to know what does actually happen though.

I guess that's one of the biggest question on the human existence.. Our answer to this dilemma has great implications for our life here on earth. Although many avoid the issue, we must sooner or later address the question. There are many competing answers to this question.. and there are many brain, mind and soul who create it. So what will happen after our death will be what we think now, if you do good things(good in objective, since stealing are might consider as good things for thief) to other then you won't expect and think bad things. ;)

this is a very big question. as for me I believe in reincarnation and that we are here to do a something special and if we are unable to complete it that we come back and do it then.afterwards we get something new to do to make this a better place in which to live.

Yes i believe in a spiritual life after death as well. Our spirits i think will walk among the earth and always be around the people that we love. When you think about it though, wouldnt death just be like before we were born? You dont know what was going on when you werent born it was all just blank, i think that it might apply the same way in the case of death.

Before I start, I would like to say that I am a Christian, so my views could be biased. :unsure: First of all, I don't believe in after-life. It doen't even make any sense. Why in the world, would you come back to the earth all of a sudden and just forget everything? Science disagrees with it, so I disagree with this view, too.
What I believe is, you would go to heaven or hell or something like that. :( Because, like I said, I'm a Christian. I believe that you will be judged for what you did on earth and will later be put somewhere according to what you did on the earth. According to the Christian faith though, it's how much you loved God and your neighbors. But if you aren't Christian, it's how much good you did and how much bad you did. :D Logic...but I myself sometimes question it. I try not to, though. So, I stand by this statement. :(

Thats not how it goes in the bible. It goes if you're a Christian, you go to heavan. I don't know about the decendents of Abraham and Sarah. However if you didn't accept Jesus, you go to Hell. Now, if you were never exposed, well, I'll have to ask my pastor. :(

Well I think that death is something that cannot be answered until you die (obviously). I prefer to believe that as long as I live a good life then I will enter another life. In this life we live in now people feel that they cannot truly know what is going to happen to them after death and when we get to the afterlife everyone there will know about the life that they previously lived in. The reason we do not know about any previous lives now is because this is the fist life that we will all live and die. I believe that we have to remember the previous life because if we do not then it does not matter what happens to us after death simply because we will not remember.Some people believe that nothing happens when you die. They believe that you simply do not exist no more spiritually, that you will enter a blackness a total void in thought and memory simply because you organs stop functioning. A simple way to say this was already said by somebody I just cannot remember , but I do remember that it helped me understand this theory better than I had before. It is that after you die you simply will not remember anything and it will be a lot like whenever you were born you had no thought about anything or existence. We will never have a right answer to what happens after death as long as we are alive in this life.

Yep i believe in God and in the after life. If you believe in God you have to believe in the after life. Cuz the after life and god are connected throught what is refered to as judgement day. And there are many people who say strange things happened to them like seeing there dead lover in there house or seeing dead peopel they dont know, to find out later that that dead guy used to live in there house or something. Most of that stuff is mumbo jumbo but some do really happen