xisto Community
Iceblade

What's Your First System?

If I had to say my very first game system was it had to be the Nintendo 64. It was christmas and when I was little kid and opened it I was so excited to play mario 64 I played it everyday it was so, fun! Then mario party came out..I started to play it wasn't bad I just love the felling of playing it and now a days I still go with nintendo I have a wii and DS I would never go to another company because mario was the game I was always good at.. ;)

My first gaming system was a NES I think, I was real young so I can't quite remember what it was but I do remember it was pixelated, yet enough to keep me busy. I still do like nintendo and their revolutionary Wii gaming system (have one myself too). I think Sony and Microsoft are working too hard on the graphics. My other favorite gaming system would have to be the PC ;), I just like how you can look around with the mouse rather than with an analoge stick, its easier for me, but Nintendo definitly has the right idea for the future of gaming.

My first gaming system was a sega. But i only had it for a few weeks and then i got a N64. So I would really say my first system was an N64 because the sega i didn't own it was a special from the cable company at the time you could rent the system which was really cool.

My first was Super Nintendo. It is funny now looking back at how crappy the graphics were. :P

My first system was an NES. I didn't get one until they'd been out for a few years, which was very annoying to me because other kids in my neighborhood had already beaten Mario Bros. by the time I got my system :PI still play NES sometimes. I really like Tetris and the Mario Bros. series of games. Oh, and I can't forget Zelda, either. The first one, that is, because Zelda 2 just stank.

I never had any game console (I had computers, MSX, then Amiga), but the first console I played was an old Atari 1600 (or was it 2600? I don?t remember). Young people today can?t just imagine what it was to play with those plain squared sprites, with those rigid joysticks... and it was so cool. :D Now people complain whenever they see a polygon in a game... I feel old. :P

I actually wanted my first one to be PS1 but my father wasn't into it. I waited till my 10th birthday then we went to Toys R us and then i was about to buy PS1 when my father saw PS2 and he was like WOW. So we basically took that one and it was in fact my first ever gaming console. I had to wait 5 years for one and after all patience gave a good result.

my first system was a gameboy if that counts but if it does not my first system was a super nintendo and i still have it up to this day i am never going to sell it or throw it out i am going to put it in a glass box in my house with the label my first system. :P

My first system was a Nintendo Family Computer. We had a very old computer then, an intel 8086 with 64kb of RAM.

I never had any game console (I had computers, MSX, then Amiga), but the first console I played was an old Atari 1600 (or was it 2600? I don?t remember). Young people today can?t just imagine what it was to play with those plain squared sprites, with those rigid joysticks... and it was so cool. :D Now people complain whenever they see a polygon in a game... I feel old. :D

You might be pleased to know that old school video games are making a comeback - in a big way. A lot of people, especially in my age group (I'm 25) are actively seeking out Atari, NES, Sega, etc. games and consoles. I don't know exactly why other people do it, but I play old school games because newer gaming systems make me sick (literally). I can't even watch my sibs playing anything N64 or later without getting dizzy, so I stick with what I can play :P

My first system was an old Atari, it still had a wooden style finish to it. I loved that system <- wipe nostolgic tear from my eye

I remember spending hours in front of the tv playing classics like:

Space invaders,

Pong,

Slinky etc.

Hey, I probably still have it somewhere back home in South Africa. I wonder what it would be worth now.

My first gaming system was the Super Nintendo. I had most of the mario games, and some other ones. I got it for christmas when i think i was 5 years old. I played it alot cause that was the only thing that i had like that. then when i turned like 8 years old i got a gameboy color. Now i dont play any more Nintendo games or systems. I only play my xbox 360. so i went from Nintendo to Microsoft, and i have to say that i like it alot more. Im not comparing the super nintendo the the 360, im comparing the 360 to the wii.

My first gaming system was a NES and i used to play following games on it :

Mario

Tanks

PacMan

Kungfu

Contra : My favourite game that time

Now i play games on my pc and i like Need For Speed Series and Project IGI 1-2 most

My first was a Sega Genesis. It had Sonic the Hedgehog, Hardball 94, X-Men, and a game base on the Lion King movie, back when that was huge. I also played (but didn't own) the Double Dragon/Battle Toads game, which I thought was awesome and I was always rooting for Sega against Nintendo. It's a shame that the Dreamcast didn't work out, it was a great and deserving console.

My first was the Odyssey... tells ya how old I am.I cant even remember the names of the cartidges, but I had a space command type, a racing game, and another knock off they did of Asteroids.Get this every now and then when you turned the system on, it wold say "MELECT GAME"Good times.......