xisto Community
Iceblade

What's Your First System?

The first system I ever had was the NES, oh yeah! The first game I playe don it was, I beleive, SMB3. Me and my brother and sister used to argue all the time over who was going to play it when, So we hardly ever got to use it :)

Atari was the first system my family owned. Had some awesome games on there like Pong and that little space ship shooting games. Had a lot of fun.Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) was the second system. This one was a lot more fun. We had two fun racing games and of course Mario, who could forget. We still have it but it takes weeks to get it to work (exaggeration). There of course was also Kirby. After that we moved into the Nintendo 64 years. We have all of our old systems still except for Atari who we gave to the garbage men. :)

My first ever system was a TV Video Game system, lol. We used to have them smuggled in here from China/Korea/Japan, lol, so could never read the company name or whatever... :)It had those weird colored catridges, which had RAM like chips inside them and those black huge plastic-like coverings were just fun to mess with... :(My favorite games on it were Mario, Contra (I miss it and I exactly remember what sound was it of those bullets and completing a level... [blasting the Boss.]), Tanks and Popeye!I remember buying those yellow colored catridges with "1000 in 1" written on it but there were hardly 70 games and all of 'em repeated again and again! :)After that I moved onto the PC and I have never switched since then, I have played PS1, PS2, Xbox and Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS... :(

The first System i had was sega.I was like 5 when i get sega with a game called sonic and then i got a playstion1 and then i moved on to the Playstion 2 and PC, now i have a PS3 + PSP.

My first system was the PS1. The reason was that when i was younger, my parent would not let me get a system like nintendo, n64, ec. since we always had a computer and i spent a good amount of time on it. However, one christmas my parents had no clue what to get me so they just got me a ps1.

my first game system i ever had was a Nintendo the very first one, and at the time i thought the system had the best graphics ever. i even had the original classics such as:ZeldaSuper mario brothersDuck huntPitfallsome of the best games ever made period(besides halo 2 or gears of war :lol: ) but now i have moved on to bigger and better game systems such as the awesome xbox and i am hoping to get a brand new xbox 360 elite

yeah mine was the NES too. after that my dad bought a sonyplaystation 1 and then years later the PS2. i played other systems at friends houses but never owned any others.that is weird that yours was a 64. great system though.

Let see I started out with the Atari, don't know which version, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, sega game gear, Playstation 1, 2, and 3. However, I tried out every system that's been on the market even the Ill fated Nintendo Virtual reality system :lol:, in which I doubt any of you have seen since it lasted maybe 6 months to a year in the early 90s,

Like many others here mine was also the NES, well not mine exactly because it was bought for me and my brother to share. We had hours of fun playing that duck shooting and clay pigeon shooting game with the orange gun. We eventually ended up cheating at that game by putting the gun right up to the screen and just hovering over targets. :lol:

I had, and still have, the good old Super Nintendo. That was a thing of beauty. i remember the first game i played on it was MArio Brothers. Personally, i like the old mario brothers better than the new ones. I still have my Super Nintendo, but i would rather play my xbox 360. lol

My first console was the NES and a very old computer, I remember playing games like commander keen and crystal caves, and some other games that would run from DOS. No windows back then... no bluescreens, no lockups... lol.

My first system was an Apple ][GS. Sure, it wan't a console, but it had quite a few games that I played on it - Oregon Trail, Ancient Land of the Ys, The Immortal. All of them were quite fun while the system lasted.