xisto Community
delivi

Trap17 Gender Ratio Survey

Trap17 Sex Ratio Survey   

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nice idea, participated, I guess it will come out to be that there arr more males.

Me too...As long as you understand that this process is not terribly 'scientific'... It might be representative of the membership, but it might not be...Surveys like this can be easily skewed for many reasons. An example is that perhaps the females don't want the males to know that they are, in fact, female. So they will not vote, or they will not vote correctly and the results are messed up either way. Anyway, it will be interesting to track the results. My guess is less than 10% are female. Any bets?

Some reason when I think of gender and web design I think of guys with big glasses and do not intiate mmy train of thought towards hot busty babes! But what is funny to me is to think that some members on this site could actually be of the different gender and we dont even no of it. For example, buffallo help could be a girl (sorry for using u in this example) ;) , he probably isnt but who knows. For all you know I could be an alien with six heads who has no sex at all. For I am neither male or female, or I could be anerdy 20 year old trying to get my site to reach stardum? Who knows?

I have voted for male. Why? Because I am a male, believe it or not! ;)

After 10 votes here is the statistics:

Male: 90% (9 Votes)

Female: 10% (1 Vote)

So as you can see, male is leading by a far way at this moment in time. But it could all change. ;)

I was always wondering how much female are on Xisto. hope this pool will make this clear! Great idea and i hope members will vote!

I think girls just aren't into webhosting as much as guys are. Or maybe for some the interworkings of a website are just too complicated. But I think we have to wait until all the people (or most of the people) vote. Come on girls!!

Who knows, as webhosting tends to be a male dominated thing, some women and girls are also into it as well. There may be more girls on here than many of us think, but they dont tend to tell much about themselves when they post on this forum.