xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-King-

What Do You Think About My Web Site?

Hello people

For begin i'm new here, and i just want to know what do you think about my web site

My web sites:

1. HOME PAGE

2. World Of Warcraft 1

3. World Of Warcraft 2

4. O-game

Thats are my web site's

If you have any suggestions about it, tell me and i will make it better....

I like the World of Warcraft ones. They are pretty cool. The first one is really simple but not too bad. I think you should have a dark background though instead of white. With all those reds and what not I think black would look good behind it all. The forums don't really match the main page that well but that's ok. It's pretty hard to do that sometimes.The second World of Warcraft page looks really cool. Probably a lot better than the first one. I don't really get why you just have animations on the Auction and Status page, or are they not done yet? I guess the join us page as well. This one though looks nicer in my opinion. The animations are cool, I don't know about for those that use dial up though. The homepage itself though could use some work. I would put some color into it and make actual buttons for each homepage. Maybe make a splash page, a big banner for each one of them that if you press it takes you to the web site.

Thank youI read your suggestions, and i will try do to that what you just sad, and that pages aren't done yet, i most work on them..But for now i need suggestions, and i got 1 from you, homepage will be better and with images, but i cant do that soo fast it is realy hard to build something like these, soo i will make it, but time is needed. And i come here to get better host of Geocities, Geocities sucks, they dont have anything, i cant upload file with .3gp and i can upload forum there that sucks, but it is good for beginings. When i find some time, then i build my site, but i dont have much time becouse school is here.... ;)Thank you again...

I guess they werent done, the one I really liked and found really cool was the warcraft dark knights flash web page. It had a really cool layout and good graphics, the animations look awesome. Its the one with the link called world of warcraft 2. I liked the background image in crokillers but maybe you should try changing the buttons and the title. Well thats my opinion, hope it helps.

The first one won't show?The first WoW one is good, but abit bland...That's just me though ;)I love the Second WoW one, did you do all the flash yourself?! That's awesome!!! ;)And the ogame one, what resolution was it made for? I have 1024 x 728 (or whatever the number is ;)) and it didn't fully fit on the screen, and the background seemed squashed.Other than the above points, they were great! Especially the second WoW one!

Here are my suggestions for your sites.1.) This site needs a ton of work. It needs a header, a menu on one side of the screen, a background (image or color) and some style to it. Right now it just is a whole bunch of centered text and links without any real organization. Make sure you put a little planning into the way you want the site to work and make a picture of it in photoshop or any other image program. From there, someone here can definitely help you make that reality if you dont know how to do it yourself. This way, the site will look good and be a lot less disorganized and messy2.) This site looked good but there wasnt really any content nor was there a purpose for it. I would make the background to the page black and not white. Secondly, i felt like flash was a bit unnessary here since it didnt contain anything that could have been done with simple html and css. By doing it in flash, the page loaded slower than it should have for what was contained in it. I would add some content and maybe just write it in html.3.) This site is exactly what the previous one wasnt. It utilized what flash was meant to do. It wasnt just flash for no reason. It has a good amount of content and looked nice. I would just change the overall page background to black so that it belnds with your flash applet better. 4.) It looked good but wasnt anything different from your first one minus it had content. I just think you are over using flash for what it isnt made to do and by doing so it is making your sites slower than necessary and actually making it harder for people to navigate through the content.Overall, 3 of the 4 need some work (sorry i didnt want to be this negative cause i usually am not) but on the bright side the 3rd site was everything that it should have been and maybe some more. The rest of your sites should follow the trend of that one since it appeared well planned, plenty of content and easy to use. Plus, it utilized flash and there really would not have been another way to make the site without it.

Thanks to you all guys you all give me good reasons who will help me improve my sites, and i will make better sites, i know that few of that sites sucks, but these one about wow the dark knights is soo good, becouse my friends helped me to make that site, if anyone can help me with graphic, please tell me, becouse i dont have good talent for writing, i make that pictures in Photoshop, but that was hard... Soo if someone know paint realy good, please tell me if you wanna help me... That will be realy nice from you guys...Thanks a lot for that good sugestions....

The first one won't show?The first WoW one is good, but abit bland...That's just me though ;)
I love the Second WoW one, did you do all the flash yourself?! That's awesome!!! ;)
And the ogame one, what resolution was it made for? I have 1024 x 728 (or whatever the number is ;)) and it didn't fully fit on the screen, and the background seemed squashed.

Other than the above points, they were great! Especially the second WoW one!

Why the first one wan't show?? For others it works fine? If that is a problem i most fix it...

Your home page is a bit..... bland. It doesn't really have much on it and isn't worded very well. It doesn't really pull me in and say click on a link to go to another part of my site. Even though it doesn't look like your using the home page of your website, you should get a free template or something and put the links into that to tidy it up. In the free stuff section of the forums you should find some sites to get free templates from. The Yahoo! ads are also really annoying. Would there be any chance you could get the site hosted somewhere else - like Xisto *hint* *hint*.I like the World of Warcraft sites, I think they look quite snazzy, you should design a flash thing like that for your homepage. The last site I couldn't read because I can't read the language that its in, but overall those sites look quite good.The things I think you should work on are:The Homepage andMaybe imbebbing the flash apps into an html page so that you don't see the .swf at the top of the screen, and so you can change the title bar.Other than that I like it ;)

Your home page is a bit..... bland. It doesn't really have much on it and isn't worded very well. It doesn't really pull me in and say click on a link to go to another part of my site. Even though it doesn't look like your using the home page of your website, you should get a free template or something and put the links into that to tidy it up. In the free stuff section of the forums you should find some sites to get free templates from. The Yahoo! ads are also really annoying. Would there be any chance you could get the site hosted somewhere else - like Xisto *hint* *hint*.
I like the World of Warcraft sites, I think they look quite snazzy, you should design a flash thing like that for your homepage. The last site I couldn't read because I can't read the language that its in, but overall those sites look quite good.

The things I think you should work on are:

The Homepage and
Maybe imbebbing the flash apps into an html page so that you don't see the .swf at the top of the screen, and so you can change the title bar.

Other than that I like it ;)

I cant make home page in FLASH dont know why, and I know that HOST geocities sucks,that is the way why i come here, becouse peoples sad that Xisto is much better then geocities, soo i come here to get host, and The last one of my pages ( CRO Killers ) is on Croatia language that is why you can read it, it is site for my Croatian guild in some stupid game...

Thanks

Here's what I have to say about your web-sites :-Site 1 - I guess it only leads to the second link so no use of saying anything though a little bit of graphics will make it look good, do something like tables or something. ;)Site 2 - Umm, the flash is pretty good, but I guess the background should be changed to something custom rather than just the official graphics. And yeah the forum is pretty good too, I mean the skin.Site 3 - Awesome, great job done to be honest, everything seems to be quite much in place but it would've been better if the colours inside matched the creature and the background.Site 4 - I don't understand the language so not much to say but the background is just AWESOME, really.I don't have much to say as it is the users above have already bombarded suggestions upon you! ;)On another note, embed those flash files into a page, I know GeoCities sucks and I guess you're problems will be solved here at Trap 17, really man, this is the best host I've been to, so grab your credits fast and get the 2nd hosting plan, it will take 20 credits more but it is well worth it!

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Here's what I have to say about your web-sites :-
Site 1 - I guess it only leads to the second link so no use of saying anything though a little bit of graphics will make it look good, do something like tables or something. ;)

Site 2 - Umm, the flash is pretty good, but I guess the background should be changed to something custom rather than just the official graphics. And yeah the forum is pretty good too, I mean the skin.

Site 3 - Awesome, great job done to be honest, everything seems to be quite much in place but it would've been better if the colours inside matched the creature and the background.

Site 4 - I don't understand the language so not much to say but the background is just AWESOME, really.

I don't have much to say as it is the users above have already bombarded suggestions upon you! ;)

On another note, embed those flash files into a page, I know GeoCities sucks and I guess you're problems will be solved here at Trap 17, really man, this is the best host I've been to, so grab your credits fast and get the 2nd hosting plan, it will take 20 credits more but it is well worth it!

Thank you for suggestions, and i get 10 credits and for begin i take 1 package, but later i will take 2nd package with 30 more credits.... And for now i can just say that i'm building new web site about World Of Warcraft if i want to know... But i have one question... Does anyone here is realy good with painting? Becouse i need few pictures... If someone know work that please tell me.... ;)

Yeah i know that i stole images, but i need someone who will paint for me, becouse i dont know good paint, soo someone need to make own pictures for me....