xisto Community
Matt2

Windows Vista Will you be upgrading?

i have vista and it only runs in safe mode so i use xp still does anyone know how to fix it? cause i do like vista its far betta than xp i think xp so bad lol unless you get something like windows blind or aston shell to hide the ugly look but ya cant fix them bugs i dont like the service packs and stuff cause they slow down my pc lol.

I will definitely upgrade to Vista in the future. However, the question for me is when. I love gaming, and I need a solid platform to do so. But form what I have heard, Vista is not even par to XP for gaming, and has many driver flaws. But with new games like Crysis and Unreal Tournament 3 coming out I may be forced to move to the shaky platform.

I've had Vista for about 3 months now and I hae had no problems whatsoever with it. I would have stayed with XP but my new PC came with it pre-installed on it. Its a good OS and despite what people say about its flaws its still great.