xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
matak

Why Did Someone Delete My Posts? I lost 5 credits, without explanation

I searched for any alerts and notices but didn't find any.. Last night i posted several posts, and some of them were interesting too. I lost all of them today including my credits. Not that i care about credits, i have plenty it's just this post in string theory i care about.. I don't have it saved on my computer!?Oh well, i see that forum is changed a bit now, so probably there has been some loses while changing.. It would be good if someone explained this though..

Here is a quote from Opaque:

During this upgrade, The database info got corrupt and we had to revert to latest backup Sunday Evening. I am sorry for the loss.

Looks like while installing all these new features, something mucked up and they have to revert back. Good job they actually do take backups!

i think it's because of the database problem. i've seen errors popping up earlier today. but i think the admins are doing their best to bring everything back to normal. i just hope they bring back the shoutbox as well. i kinda feel like my mouth has been zipped because i can't talk in the shoutbox ;) my day wouldn't be complete without that one ;)

Unfortunately, during the upgrade the database became corrupted and we had to revert to last Sunday evening's backup. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I hope it is coming back! ;) I wasn't in the shout box every 2 seconds though, unlike some people ;) *hint hint*

Unfortunately, during the upgrade the database became corrupted and we had to revert to last Sunday evening's backup. Sorry for any inconvenience.

but it was really good post.. ;)
anyhow great forum, you could just add more smiley's ;) .. more smiley's means more fun :P
keep up the good work ;)

well, i'll just have to release my stress through posting while the shoutbox is gone for the moment ;)yep, i agree with matak. the amount of smileys is very limited, in my opinion. i think it should be expanded as well.

well, i'll just have to release my stress through posting while the shoutbox is gone for the moment ;)
yep, i agree with matak. the amount of smileys is very limited, in my opinion. i think it should be expanded as well.

installing smileys is something that can be done in a min so i think that they are getting the main mods and everything up.

Oh my good , i send an Messege to BuffaloHELP , because my hosting creadit goes to -6 , but Dear Xisto , trap is really goes to nice skin and new version ;)( i hope admin help us to receive creadit , thanks dear admins

I just logged in and got scared because of my low number of credits. I almost lost hosting, good thing I logged in today. I will post more frequently so that I can raise my credits in case of another database problem.

installing smileys is something that can be done in a min so i think that they are getting the main mods and everything up.

i don't belive that they are going to install more smileys.. this is serious forum ;)

i don't belive that they are going to install more smileys.. this is serious forum ;)

;) you think so? i personally think the forum is fun actually :P the only thing that makes it serious is the hosting credits and its rules because the users have to follow them or else they won't get any free hosting. but anything other than that, the forum is pretty much fun. and look, they also changed the personal profile section. you could now add your friends to your list :D isn't that great? ;)