xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
matak

Why Did Someone Delete My Posts? I lost 5 credits, without explanation

i agree with you master_bacarra.. and i have also played that game in your sig super mario cart.. i finished to super hard (150%) when you unlock new tracks, and that crazy rainbow track at the end :D but when i was playing that game i felt so ;) after many many hours in front of TV.. It was a long time ago and i really don't remember did i finish all gold on 150% difficulty couse i don't remember getting anything else after unlocking those special tracks.. it was 12 years ago ;) .. now the games have changed but there is no that charm in playing like before.. I saw that nintend wii super mario, it's awsome, but i couldn't finish first level on that game ;) yes trap 17 has rules but thanks to those rules, and people respecting and most of all understanding them this community is so good... i like that profile upgrade, but i still haven't found any friends here, although i like many many posts i read, but i'm here for just 4 months so it is early for :P yet...

i agree with you master_bacarra.. and i have also played that game in your sig super mario cart.. i finished to super hard (150%) when you unlock new tracks, and that crazy rainbow track at the end B) but when i was playing that game i felt so ;) after many many hours in front of TV.. It was a long time ago and i really don't remember did i finish all gold on 150% difficulty couse i don't remember getting anything else after unlocking those special tracks.. it was 12 years ago ;) .. now the games have changed but there is no that charm in playing like before.. I saw that nintend wii super mario, it's awsome, but i couldn't finish first level on that game ;)

:D you've finished the hard ones? :D i am only able to finish the easiest track and i only finished third :D i'm such a loser :D

yes trap 17 has rules but thanks to those rules, and people respecting and most of all understanding them this community is so good... i like that profile upgrade, but i still haven't found any friends here, although i like many many posts i read, but i'm here for just 4 months so it is early for :P yet...

almost everyone here is a friend (except for the ones who barely go online to post :D) and besides, i just became active in the shoutbox like just last month i think. there's really no problem in finding a "friend" here.

No wonder 15 of my credits disappeared in less than a week. And I thought the mods thought I spammed but I didn't get any warnings. And the posts seem to have JUST my posts missing. Now I see why. Thanks.By the way, I really like the new IPB. It really puts some distance between IPB and other forum software.

Edited by detportal (see edit history)