xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
replay

First Moon Landing Is A Fake?

I don't think it happened. The moon has more like 1/10th of the gravity of the earth and has relatively little atmosphere, plus no wind. The flag clearly appears to be blowing in a wind.I bet regardless China say they find proof it was faked. And in my view it probably was!

There have been numerous debates on this and I saw a documentary on Nat Geo about this, where the NASA scientists answered questions raised about the issue. My memory is too weak to remember the programme's name or the answers, but I do remember the scientist(s) telling that even if there's no wind on the moon, there's a valid reason for the flag to flutter like that. It's too bad I can't remember the reason right now...I'll do some research and be back here later :angel:Until then, how about watching some movies about the moon landing? :(

In regards to the flag, I think they (well someone) said it wasn't moving it was just crumpled up from storage. It had a horizontal rod in it to keep it out straight, which makes sense, because it wouldn't look very prestigious if it just lying their looking dead. I don't know, you think NASA would have spent a little more effort storing their beloved flag considering it'd be an iconic moment lol. Don't store it flat or anything, just crumple it in a ball and shove it in a tiny little compartment..

All I know about this is that if you fast-forward the video of the men bouncing on the moon, it then looks as if it was normal. Anyways anythings possible, personally I think that it's a fake, because if they were up on the moon in the 60's why not go up there every now and then since the 60's. 40 years and no other landings, thats boring. And then there is another plan to go up in 2020. Maybe then It won't be faked.

Well I'd imagine anything to do with space research would be quite expensive so it seems like a waste of resources to do the same thing (moon landing) over and over. I've also seen news of them complaining about lack of funding for space research too. It was probably more efficient to send that robot thing up there to send back data and photos.Regardless of the moon landing, I don't think the NASA people are frauds, they do some really amazing stuff.

response to moon landing is a fakeFirst Moon Landing Is A Fake?

I have one great tip for those who believe the moon landing was a fake. Try using spell check, a dictionary or a friend to read over your comments BEFORE posting. Have you ever noticed the people who send all of these "conspiracy" comments appear like complete idiots with all of their misspelled words as they are blasting NASA, the government, blah blah blah...

DUH

Seems like a simple thing you may want to check when you want people to believe such outrageous comments and to lend you some type of credibility.