xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
detportal

The Worst Day Ever!

No, I am not quoting the Simple Plan song.Today was one of the worst days of my life.For a start I found out that I had dropped about 20 ranks in History. I also realised that I had only come average in another subject when I thought I could come in the top 25%. Then my maths teacher told me i had "improved". Well yes, but I realised that she obviously thought I was a bad student when she was writing my report. I was one of her best students until some retard decided to steal my maths book.After all that, I definitely needed a counsellor. He wasn't there!! Just when I need him more than anything, he isn't there!!I asked the front office of my school for when he'd be back. I was told he was on long-service leave. Great! Just when I am about to receive an abysmal report he's not there to tell me how to deal with it (and convince my parents that it isn't as bad as they think).Well, I went outside to catch my bus. It was a new bus, with nice comfortable seats - we don't get THEM very often. It was just what I needed. There was just one problem:When I saw it, it was already departing.I then needed to go to another bus stop to catch another bus. It was cold and I was SO hungry. And just when I was SO hungry, there was a sign in a Domino's Pizza window saying "Chocolate Brownies and Hot Fudge". DAMN!!I then pulled out my iPod to take my mind off this abysmal day. The earphone cords were quite badly tangled. And when I finally untangled them, I realised my iPod was pretty much out of battery.Then the bus turned up - an old one, really loud, pretty bad. I thought I could make it in time for the first connection. IT was going quite well - quite on time. This was until the driver decided to turn into an alleyway only to find there was nobody to pick up/drop off and had to reverse out. 5 minutes wasted.So when I was ready to get off and cross the road for the connection, I saw it drive straight past. Great! It was a new bus too.I then waited for the next one. Some guy who wasn't wearing deodarant and stank like **** decided to sit next to me. When I finally got off, it was freezing cold and raining. IT was then I realised I had left my umbrella in another classroom back at school. I then needed to walk home.When I got home, I really needed something hot. The only thing I could find in the freezer (which was the place I would normally go to find food I could heat up) was some ice cream.I have rarely been more pwned in my WHOLE life...

Wow I didn't think it was possible to have that bad of a day! I feel sorry for you, just realize you won't have a day that bad ever again (hopefully). Don't let one bad day keep you down. Good luck and I hope something this bad doesn't happen again.

Nobody died, you didn't end up in the hospital, and you didn't lose anything valuable. I'm sorry dude, but head phones getting tangled up, and having to endure some bad body odor might be unpleasant, but the worst day ever? Dude, you haven't experienced a truly bad day...

Nobody died, you didn't end up in the hospital, and you didn't lose anything valuable.

I'm sorry dude, but head phones getting tangled up, and having to endure some bad body odor might be unpleasant, but the worst day ever? Dude, you haven't experienced a truly bad day...

Well put my friend. Such trivial burdens do not a "Worst Day Ever" make.

Guys although in your turns it isn't a "Worst Day Ever" to them it was. You should at least be a little conciderate. If you didn't have any support to give them, that doesnt' mean you have to critisize them. To them it was a horrible day, and its their life, not yours. Their bad days don't have to live up to your bad days.I'm sorry that your day didn't go to so well. I'm sure you will have better ones to make up for it :lol:.

I just faced one of my worst day experience, maybe not as worst as yours...School's prom night was last night, and all my friends actually attended, almost 90% of my schoolmates went. Prom ticket was 140 dollars, and I havent bought it on the day before prom night. Early morning of the day prom night was held, my father flew off for a business trip and I didn't even know it. When i woke up, I couldn't asked for 140 dollars. Worse, he was my only transport to prom. I regretted that night, and felt jealous. If only i told my father that i was going prom, he wouldn't have go for the business trip, which wasnt necessary.

frankly speaking, you're not the only person who's having a bad day. for all you know, a lot of people out there have had worst. i personally think this topic is wrong in so many levels. very irrational, and immature, i might add. if you think "getting a tangled iPod earphone" would make your day the worst day ever, think about the people who have recently experienced the earthquake in taiwan. for a moment most people were probably just live their day as usual then all of the sudden, their worlds crumble to pieces, literally. so don't go complaining on simple things gone wrong that could have been prevented with a lot of caution and common sense. please!

Edited by mbacarra (see edit history)

Guys although in your turns it isn't a "Worst Day Ever" to them it was. You should at least be a little conciderate. If you didn't have any support to give them, that doesnt' mean you have to critisize them. To them it was a horrible day, and its their life, not yours. Their bad days don't have to live up to your bad days.

yeah sure, it was his "WORST DAY EVER!", but should i care about him having his iPod earphones getting tangled? no! all i'm trying to point out here is that a "worst day ever" could be not-so-worst anymore once another situation that is worse than his "worst day ever" arises, and the cycle goes on and on. it's pathetic to think that for such a puny thing that had gone wrong, he already rants that it's the worst day ever, when he could have prevented such event had he brought some common sense and a little precaution along with him.

if a guy with body-odor came sitting next to him, and he can't take it, then he should just stand up and get to another seat. a tangled iPod earphone could have been prevented if he had untangled it beforehand, or should i say "properly stored" it after he had used it previously. a low-battery iPod could have been prevented if it was charged beforehand. it's that simple! do we need to hear him rant about it? no... that is totally unnecessary.

and if we're criticizing him and he can't take it anymore, then he should rant about it and call it "THIS IS NOW MY WORST DAY EVER BECAUSE MY PREVIOUS WORST DAY EVER WAS NOT SO WORST ANYMORE". :lol:
Edited by mbacarra (see edit history)

You people all seem to take this topic title a bit too seriously ^_^ I think the topic starter is well aware that it's not the worst of the worst, since his house didn't get burned down, he hasn't been sent to prison for the rest of his life, he didn't lose one of his (perhaps non-existing) children and such. He just wrote it like that because he was in a bad mood, and when people feel like that they simply do use exclamations like 'I'm so dead!!" :lol: A little bit of a dramaqueen can be quite amusing, this sounds mean... ;p , but people tend to be interested in other people's failures. And for the topic starter himself, he might be asking for a little bit of sympathy, and imo he can have some of mine :D ~ That's quite a series of bad luck, but don't worry...I'm pretty sure you've lots of good days coming up aswell ^___^d Maybe it would be nice if you'd post a happy event sometime too n__n

I guess I agree with everyone who's saying that you shouldn't cry just because you were low on batteries on your ipod, mostly because you should just be glad you have one. It does sound like that was a pretty bad day, with grades and all, but, seriously, if your book was stolen you should have taken care of that, not worked without a book. And if you think you're smart but your grades are dropping, then the problem's with you, you can't blame it on the world. Anyways, I can understand why you feel so awful, but your "worst day" doesn't really sound all that bad to me. It's not like a close friend died or something...

sorry to hear about your bad day, but I tell you this.. everyone has a bad day and the bad part about is that i guranatee that you will have another. But just keep your head up and loof for something positive. There also another saying that goes like this..Once you hit the bottom of the barrel theres only one way to go and that is up, but keep in mind that there are many more barrels out there..but i have had many of those bad days and I just always seem to learn something new from every experience. so good luck

He's simply stating he had a bad day. Maybe the topic title should be "I had a bad day", whatever. I'm not asking you guys to feel sorry for him. I'm not asking for your sympathy towards him. Instead of bashing him because this apparently isn't a bad day, just don't post. Like mommy always says, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.Thread closed. If you guys think you can treat him with a touch more respect, PM me and I'll re-open the thread.