xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Google Tricks

French Miltary Victories

Google Tricks

French Miltary Victories doesnt work anymore. Just leads to this site

-reply by poppy

Just a note: french millitary victories does indeed work, you just need to click on the I'm feeling lucky button under Google.com after you enter 'french millitary victories' on the english version of Google.com, not in your localised language! This works guaranteed :)

Hope this cleared some things up :)

google secretGoogle Tricks

another google secret is when you search 'FIND CHUCK NORRIS' and click"I'm FEELING LUCKY" it comes up with 'GOOGLE WILL NOT SEARCH FOR CHUCK NORRIS BECAUSE GOOGLE KNOWS YOU don't FIND CHUCK NORRIS HE FINDS YOU"/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley11.Gif

-reply by joseph nicolosi

Lol, and with the french defeat one, if you click on "Did you mean  French Military Defeats?" it'll bring you to a page of the entire french battle history. XD

-reply by Axel

Google 'google easter eggs' and click 'I'm feeling luckyGoogle google search "google gothic" and then click "I'm feeling lucky"Google search "google l33t" and then click "I'm feeling lucky"Google search "google loco" and then click "I'm feeling lucky"Google search "answer to life, the universe and everything" and then click "google search"Google search "xx-pig latin" and then click "I'm feeling lucky"http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The bush one doesn't really work anymore. The Creed one is funny. Where it says French Military Victories, it's not an actual google page. It's albino black sheep PRETENDING to be a google page. These are very funny though. Someone needs to make a list of these things.