xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Google Tricks

Haha, I will try this out a bit later! Good on your for finding this out! ;)

Excellent!! That's hilarious and I am so grateful you put that up. Funny! Nice post

The Answer to The Ultimate Question Of Life, the Universe and Everything is a theoretical solution in Douglas Adams' book series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The "Answer" is simply "42". In the story, the Answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe, and Everything is produced using the hypercomputer Deep Thought.

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That would be your answer. The French Military Defeats I thought was a good one. Heres a few other funnies I found online...

Posted Image hehe ebays selling baby's.

Posted Image virgins too :P

Heres some other ones... http://www.blueseocompany.com/26/funny-googlakes-video.html

I like this one... Heidi Klums Butt and Boobs St New York

It apparently bring up a map of where her butt&boobs are located.

There are a lot of cool google tricks. My favorite is typing in French Military Victories, because it comes up as "Did you mean French Military Defeats?". But there are also a few alternative google sites... check it out..

http://www.i-am-bored.com/2010/04/googles-hidden-easter-eggs.html

I like typing in google l33t then pressing "I am feeling lucky". You get the google hackzorz site.

Wow fellows, how is it you people find all of these tricks? I mean the odds that even google is sly enough to come up with half these tricks sorta surprises me because I always took them for a professional business, didn't know they pretty much had some form of trick searches that they implemented here and there in order to attain some form of "easter egg" for others to view and enjoy. Google should probably be cautious how they tread this road because some of the stuff might become more of a political preference consideration amongst the public or worst, an opinion in general. That'll totally kill business for google in terms of businesses utilizing it even though it will still be rich due to the ugh...vast majority of the world using them.

I found out these from some other site, but if you type inscrool down abit and look who you see.

Typing in
and see what the google calculator

Another good one is when you type in
And press i'm feeling lucky it comes up with,

And the best of them all, is when you type in
Failure
and the first option is george bush. That one made me laugh for weeks.

Ha, ha i love this it's so funny. I especially love the one with the google calculator '42'. They sure have a sense of humor. Good ol' Google.

I especially love the one with the google calculator '42'

You'll understand why it shows that if you have read the book called the hichhicker's guide to the galaxy. It's a story that ends by realizing that the answer to life the universe and everything is 42. That's why it shows up in google.

Yes great goole tricks,I never tried that before and before opening the thread I thought these are just fake tricks..But after trying them I really enjoyed myself.I liked the bush one and also the result of google calculator.The Bushy trick was very hilarious.I would like these tricks to share with my friends,I am sure they would also enjoy these small but hilarious tricksOveralll this the funniest topic I have ever visited here. :)

And in the movie, 42 was calculated by the second most powerful computer in the world.The most powerful being Earth, of course.What would be the question to the answer?

wow nice tricks; i like the failur one, it makes me laugh each time i do it. Who would have thought you can have fun on google. I gotta tell my friends about this tricks..Thanks for sharing.