xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
james2002

What Is Your Favorite Soccer League In The World?

There are English premier league, Spanish league, Italian league, German League and they are most popular. Which soccer league are you interested most? For me, I like English League as they play fast football and beautiful to watch. But I also like real madrid and barcelona as well.

I like watching the English Premier League and the English Coca Cola Championship.I live in England and support a team who plays professional football and is in a high national division, so this maybe why I'm slightly stuck to watching and enjoying only the English soccer leagues.I agree with the post above stating that the football in the English Premier league is played at a fast pace. I sometimes get bored with watching the players fight, but I guess fighting occurs in every sport, more times than not though, I enjoy watching professional English matches.I have watched a few spanish and italian games, but I don't feel watching these matches is the same. I don't know the players as well as the players who play for the English clubs.

english premier league is the bestBut I think this question depends on the players in the league.I like C.Ronaldo,so english premier league is my best choice.And the league is in '"English speaking"country,it's much easier to transfer to the world.

I like the English Premier League,simply because of superb football action and the stars ofcourse make it even more exciting!However, others like the south american leaque are excellent treat for me.

Well living in the US we dont get too many soccer leagues. I do pay extra to recieve a bunch of soccer channels so i do get to see lots of south american soccer and the english premier league. For me, i love the English Premier league. You get to see way better moves, more control, better shots, etc. They just are so good at what they do and they make the game not boring and slow because of their skill level.

Italian National League (1st place scudetto) - one of the most spectacular leagues, also is regularly broadcasted in Europe. English Premier League is probably not any worse. I would say England is the number one country with the greatest number of professional competitive teams (Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea).

The EPL to many is the most popular league. The money the bottom club will get from next season is a testament to that. TV rights are big and they are still growing. Unfortunately the level of competition for the top spot is fairly limited. The top four clubs, in terms of fame, money and success, tend to be the top four clubs in the table at the end of the season. This season is certainly no exception. The fight for the top spot has come down to virtually a two horse race as some say. Then there's the fight for third place. Again only two clubs are truly involved. The rest of the top half of the table is involved in a rather intense fight for UEFA cup spots. Even the relegation battle is heating up. In other words, the only true competition in the EPL involves the fifth placed club down. So to many, who would enjoy a close battle for the top spot involving more than a couple of clubs over just a portion of the league providing mass uncertainty, the EPL isn't exactly their favorite. Right now the la liga (the Spanish premier league) is very close with the clubs at the top quarter of the table having opportunities to grab the top spot even if that might be momentarily. The Eredivisie (Dutch premier league)and the Bundesliga (the German premier league) are heating up as well. Although Ligue 1 (the French premier league) and Serie A (the Italian premier league) are very one sided right now.My favorite league is the English Premier League (EPL). My all time favorite club is there, many of my favorite players are there and the games are for the most part very enjoyable. Actually one recent game was very entertaining. A game that displayed a lot of talent and skill and which ended on a high. I enjoy watching the other leagues. Each has their own unique qualities that make for a very entertaining match.

I like the American soccer league the best just because I am from America that probably explains why. I do occasionalyl like to see international soccer, but for the most pafrt i enjoy good ole' americasn soccer.

well this is my first post.. looks like an old thread there..okay, my favorite soccer league is serie-a of course.. it has a great history and lots of great teams.. i rate it better than epl and the la liga.. i don't know exactly, but the atmosphere is a kind of unique.. haha