xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

Goodbye

i'm not really going to be around here anymore, not that i have been for the past couple weeksthis is a great community but i have my reasons for leaving, not enough time, not in need of hosting that much.anyway cya

See ya around randomhood. I never really got to know you all that well but it is always sad to see a member leave the community. Hopefully you'll be able to drop by from time to time or maybe even come back in the future. I'm sure I'll probably still be here or at least I hope I will be. Good luck in life.

Goodbye, fellow member!I didn't know you that well (The name seems to ring a bell) but I hope you'll come back some day, when the busyness, isn't in the way!Wow, that ryhmes :)Have fun with whatever comes your way, and good luck

Never really got to know you either, but it's always a shame to see a member leave. From what I saw, you had some great posts and we will definitely miss you. Best of luck to you in your future!

Well goodbye bro, but if you dont need hosting you can always stay here without posting that much, just ocassionally like many of the members here, but anyway, hope you come back here and stop by for say hi :)haven fun and wish ya luck

Good Bye! is an opinionated quarterly magazine which chronicles the dead ? famous, infamous and non-famous. The magazine is in hiatus while the editor adjusts to his new job as Obituaries Editor of the New York Sun. He hopes to be back with new obits soon.

Boo, Hoo. So sorry to see you leaving us. Enjoyed reading some of your posts while it lasted. Hope you find yourself unbusy enough to check back now and again. Good Luck in your endeavors.

Good Bye! is an opinionated quarterly magazine which chronicles the dead ? famous, infamous and non-famous. The magazine is in hiatus while the editor adjusts to his new job as Obituaries Editor of the New York Sun. He hopes to be back with new obits soon.

Very cleavor, bunlytek.